[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will telling guys I'm a lesbian (even tho im not) make them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3653.jpg (190KB, 1080x1158px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3653.jpg
190KB, 1080x1158px
Will telling guys I'm a lesbian (even tho im not) make them stop hitting on me?
>>
>Will telling guys I'm one of their biggest fantasies make them stop hitting on me?

Geeee Idk
>>
>>36464079
Just tell them you've got a bf.
>>
>>36464079
No one's hitting on you roastie, stop lying
>>
>>36464079
No, it wont.

t. Lesbian MtF tranny
>>
Not really, plenty of cucks out there. I know one guy who chases after an actual dyke and buys her shit every single day.
>>
>>36464079
>leads men on
>why do all these men keep being flirtatious with me
Dumb whore, how about you quit flirting and advertising your body like some cheap greasy hooker?
>>
File: applesad.jpg (15KB, 500x500px)
applesad.jpg
15KB, 500x500px
>>36464079
That's pretty fucking scummy, just be upfront and reject them because the second they see you around with a bf they'll know you're just a lying whore who didn't want to fuck them specifically.
>>
>>36464094
Making someone up is harder than pretending to be lesbian. I'm bi anyway.
>>
you can tell them any lie you want, sweetie, just gotta make sure it's socially acceptable because we know you care how you appear to everyone else very very much.
>>
File: MseYjRu.jpg (154KB, 1327x942px)
MseYjRu.jpg
154KB, 1327x942px
>pretend I'm gay because I don't want attention and I'm bad at rejecting people
>end up getting bullied for being gay
>>
You could tell them you have a severe mental illness (say schizophrenia or borderline).
>>
>>36464079
no it will just narrow the results to the really aggressive rapey guys who know youre lying and enjoy the challenge

stupid roast
>>
>>36464110
>imblying guys hit on you to the point where you have to assert your sexual orientation in an attempt to make it stop

Top kekles
>>
>>36464281
>implying they don't
I don't even consider myself attractive either but they do, even after I've shown them what I look like. I don't get it either but it happens and it's pretty annoying. I also throw out that I'm a tranny to try to make it stop and that doesn't work either. I've actually never had that work when usually it's my first go-to.
>>
>>36464079
No. Telling them the truth will make them stop hitting on you.

Dumb cunt.
>>
>>36464401
Just fucking tell them to stop, dancing around what you want to say is why they keep doing it
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (3KB, 83x76px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
3KB, 83x76px
>>36464079
Just what DID she mean by this?
>>
>>36464177
heh, serves you right. fucking poser.
>>
>>36464079
Who is that ORIGINAL fluid druid?
>>
File: IMG_0995.gif (559KB, 498x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0995.gif
559KB, 498x373px
Please go away roastie. This is our place and it's the only place we have that we aren't hated or spurned or embarrassed or abused. Unless you're a fembot, which if you're as hot as the pic you're probably not, just please let us have this place.
>>
File: 1464756657.jpg (7KB, 246x204px) Image search: [Google]
1464756657.jpg
7KB, 246x204px
>"I'm a lesbian"
>"Heh can I watch?"

every time.
>>
>>36464875
No, this is a misc board open to everyone. wizchan exists if you want a safe space for princesses like you.
>>
>>36464136
saying you are a lesbian will only make them even more horny for you and they'll try to 'convert' you to be a bi
>>
Men are dogs. There really isn't anything you can do to repel them.
>>
File: 1415258156357.gif (259KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1415258156357.gif
259KB, 500x354px
>>36464110
>Lesbian MtF tranny
>>
>>36464401
>Even after I show them what I look like
so I'm guessing you have either
A social media profile with out your face
Or
You play vidya using discord or in game voice chat and get hit on

Ignore this roastie, she's not actually getting hit on irl, just online for attention, then complains because it's not a alpha male chad tier individual.
>>
>Instead of telling people to fuck off I will wrap myself into more and more layers of lies.
Seems like a good idea!
>>
>Dude says something
>Say "fuck off"
>They call you a cunt but keep walking

One day you'll get shot but it'll work until then.
>>
>>36466147
Never use the name of an animal as an insult for a human.
>>
>>36466299
Forgive me, John. I won't anymore. will you fug my vegan boipucci?
>>
>>36466147
Yes, be average or below average looking. I never get hit on by men ever and I live in a low income area.
>>
It will make me want to be your friend if you are a genuinely interesting person. It will get rid of surface flirting.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.