[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only person who has no idea how anything works at all?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1484367181974.jpg (89KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1484367181974.jpg
89KB, 750x1334px
Am I the only person who has no idea how anything works at all? If my parent died what happens? No really don't bullshit me. I've never had a job don't have a licence. I assume if I am not totally mind broken by the sight of a corpse I call 911 about the corpse... then what?
>>
File: option.jpg (250KB, 1137x1012px) Image search: [Google]
option.jpg
250KB, 1137x1012px
>>36463890
Then you kill yourself, because without mommy and daddy to leech off of you won't be able to sustain yourself
>>
>>36463890
Don't kill your parents.
>>
g0 figure your shit 0ut >>>/adv/
>>
>>36463890
Dunno, man, you're not giving us a lot to work with here.

How old are you? Why don't you have a job? Do you have any sort of diagnosable disorders? What country do you live in? Are you in a city or a rural area?

All of these things are factors in what would happen next.
>>
>>36464314
I'm 23. I don't have a job because I am autistic and/or dead inside. Parent is the kind of guy who goes to work and sleeps when he gets home and I am stupid and ugly so I never achieved anything. I live in America in a pretty big town. I am pretty confidant I could be diagnosed with something, but going to a therapist or shrink or whatever would be extremely unpleasant so obviously I haven't gone. And I guess my parent has never been paranoid enough to take me to one. I've always been the retard of every group. Always called a retard or alienated, so eventually it snapped me. Been a NEET for 5 years. So what would happen if right now my parent died? Would I even be able to inherit anything when I don't have a bank account?
>>
File: 1469363003793.jpg (111KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469363003793.jpg
111KB, 1000x500px
>>36464462
if you're an only child and they don't have a written will otherwise, i'm fairly certain you would inherit any possessions like property

if they have a written will, their possessions and property go to whoever that will dictates

if they have a life insurance policy, thats generally granted to...well, whoever it says on the policy, so to speak. life insurance basically means if you don't die in a way that breaks the terms of a pre-determined agreement, whoever you choose will get a nice sum of money ranging from few thousands for barebones policies or a lot more.

if your parents do not own the place in which you live and have no sizable life insurance policy nor inheritance, things will probably get a lot trickier for you and i don't know where to start to be frank
>>
File: 1437738764532.png (247KB, 812x501px) Image search: [Google]
1437738764532.png
247KB, 812x501px
>don't know anything about paying bills, how to pay and where to pay
>had to call my mom and ask what to write in the college entrance papers, literally only know my name, address and nationality
>in ops case i'd probably just would have had help from my relatives to organize the funeral, but if it was just me and my mom i'd have no clue how to organize anything
>few days ago some guys came for some house registry papers or whatever, had to send them back because i don't know of any papers and told them my mom will take care of it

i'm 24, and don't get me started on traveling and buss rides, even if i had tickets i wouldn't know what to do with them.
>>
>>36464462
Maybe someone with more pertinent knowledge can chime in, but I assume at some point in the process a social worker would be assigned to you and they would help you work through these things. I wonder if the fact that you haven't been diagnosed might make things tricky, though.

What's the situation with your extended family? Do you have any sympathetic aunts or uncles?
>>
>>36464583
>What's the situation with your extended family? Do you have any sympathetic aunts or uncles?
I do not. Also my parent owns this house and it will be fully paid off within the next 3 years IRRC. They're 62 atm. I'll have to get my life together sooner than later. That's fine. But I'm a fucking retard and if they die I got no clue what the process is. Life has a "go fuck yourself" attitude.

I was going to enslist in the military since they're supposed to be a guiding hand in life for us who haven't a clue, but they wouldn't accept me due to having scalp psoriasis.
>>
>>36464667
>I'll have to get my life together sooner than later.
You sound like a slow learner. You might want to make this a priority in your life. Also there's this great resource called google. You just ask questions and it finds the answers for you. It's crazy....
>>
fathers are supposed to teach their sons most of these things ITT
>>
>>36465596
/r9k/ is full of people who were raised by single moms
>>
>>36464462
I don't think you're stupid anon and I hate the word retard.
>>
>>36464582
don't worry, when there's no one to help you'll figure it out yourself
also, did you go to college? do you have a job?
>>
I'm just the same, op, and (don't ask why but) last year I spent 3 months thinking I was going to prison. That was stress like I never want to experience again in my life. I'm now just going to drink my miserable life away. I'm too far gone to ever integrate.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.