[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else just feel an incredible rage when reading stuff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: on_color_large.png (25KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
on_color_large.png
25KB, 310x310px
Does anyone else just feel an incredible rage when reading stuff on Reddit? The userbase is so fucking smug and gay. The way they type is so obnoxious.
>>
>>36463437
I f u c k i n g h a t e l e b b i t s p a c i n g
>fucking pieces of human garbage, who can't even type properly
>>
No because I don't read stuff on reddit.
>>
What I hate is the regurgitation of childish jokes. Ever single top comment is some retarded childish joke that keeps being brought up. It hinders serious discussion. And the endless pun threads. It stops being funny after a while. And of course the shills and marketing.
>>
I hate their phrases desu but the suvbredits allow for serious discussion and help

Yesterday i decided on a credit card with the help or r/personalfinance
>>
As always said, reddit is one of the biggest sites; you CAN'T dismiss it entirely. It is fantastic for news, stories, serious talk, and the smaller subs.

Some things are objectively bad. It is nearly impossible to have a fair debate. Crazy enforced hivemind. Crazy cencorship; even the alt-right sub was banned.
>>
>>36463437
i don't go to reddit, you should have stayed there faggot.
>>
They're so unoriginal it's not even funny. You can see the same answers, copied word-for-word, time and time again. And the pun jokes are the worst. Such a low, effortless form of humour.
>>
File: done2.gif (2MB, 449x266px) Image search: [Google]
done2.gif
2MB, 449x266px
>>36463437
You can always tell a Redditfaggot by their typing habits and vernacular, and they're fucking everywhere now. They've more or less taken over the site at this point. I'll keep on r9k maybe but I'm trying my hardest to find an alternative to this shitshow
>>
>>36463437
Just look at the logo.. uh.. of their page.
It is self explanatory. It is like this pedo fag in costume telling kids: "come in we have fun and memes"!

I read some shit on there but it is so cancerous I wasn't able to do it for more than 2 minutes.
>>
>>36463519
>falling for the credit jew
>>
I get grossed out when I realize most of them are fat so then I do something else like have skinny nerds teach me math.
>>
>>36463898
Really you can thank /pol/ and the 2016 election for that, oh and gaymergate. It's quite frustrating how /pol/ is overrun by mongoloid redditors now.
>>
>>36463748
What's crazier is that if you have minus karma in a subreddit, you'll be limited to post. Like i can only post every 10 minutes in a subreddit because people keep downvoting me. Why do people there keep downvoting me ? Because i don't share their marxist views.
>>
File: Capture.png (29KB, 558x355px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
29KB, 558x355px
I clicked on a random thread and saw this piece of underaged gem. I bet the redditors actually believe his obviously fake story while we would just laugh him off like a larping loser
>>
>>36463748
I can, faggot.
>>
I've posted 10+ years on imageboards and nearly 10 years on reddit. Both have their good and bad sides.

If you think that reddit is complete garbage, you probably browsed /r/all or /r/funny which are basically the equivalents of /b/. That makes you the stupid one, not the site.
>>
No thanks. /r9k/ is a mix of actual problems with ironic shitposting. r/incel is a bunch of underaged faggots all circle jerking each other in their role playing
>>
File: 1488963183034.jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488963183034.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
>>36463519
>I hate their phrases desu but the suvbredits allow for serious discussion and help

"I hate their phrases desu but the "subreddits" allow for serious discussion and help"

>FTFY

WE ALL KNEW WHAT IT MEANT ORIGINALLY, YOU DONT HAVE TO FIX IT, FUCK OFF
>>
They're always really helpful
>>
>>36463437
I've had 4 convos on reddit. Everyone who replied defended pedophilia. It was pretty fucking disgusting.
>>
>>36463518
This so much. These people make the most obvious puns possible and then proceed to get 5000 upboats.
>>
Who the fuck reads comments on reddit, the only good thing that website is good for is news
>>
Downvotes are psychologically identical to a child hitting someone when he doesn't get his way. Reddit is harmful to society and should be discontinued.

>tfw imagining those shits angrily clicking the downvote button
>>
File: 1438192814257.jpg (186KB, 1280x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1438192814257.jpg
186KB, 1280x1332px
i've never been on reddit except for the dragons dogma online part of it because /vg/ abandoned that horse long ago, and i just use it for event codes and translations.

but boy oh boy you guys should check out 9gag, i've been posting /pol/ propaganda there for the past few months and you wouldn't believe those people.
>>
>>36463748
>you CAN'T dismiss it entirely

watch me
>>
>>36463437
people go there to feel superier and circlejerk their normie opinions
they all shill for upvotes
>>
File: 1437587896546.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1437587896546.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>36465271

where can i find more of those?

originale buddy
>>
Oh look, another thread where the average r9k poster reveals themselves to be redditors but think that just because they talk sideways about the site here on 4chan that mean's they aren't the obnoxious cancerous faggots that are ruining this site.
>>
>be gay
>want universal healthcare
>believe in regulation of the financial sector if nothing else
>reject bigotry of any shade at every turn
>do my best to be a positive person
>post on Reddit a couple times
>instantly get labeled a bigot and a racist and a homophobe and everything under the sun just because I admit I vote R

It's like they're just a bunch of bitter assholes who want to shit on anyone else to make themselves feel enlightened.
>>
>>36466927
g

https://reddit.com/r/incels
>>
>>36466957
It's not possible to ruin what has always been worthless.
>>
>>36467082
Bet you came here in like 2012 or later so you don't even know what you're talking about.
>>
>>36467095
I've been aware of this site since 2005.

totse was more interesting to me at the time.
>>
>reading stuff on Reddit
Who goes on reddit?
I came to 4chan first because it didn't require a username
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.