[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /r9k/'s thoughts on LSD? All my normie friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1485103300425.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1485103300425.webm
2MB, 720x404px
What are /r9k/'s thoughts on LSD?

All my normie friends say it's like the best thing ever if you have problems in your life. It helps you rediscover yourself, get a new view on your life and make correct decisions.

I think it's a little bit of bullshit. Has anyone tried it? Did it help "fix" you?
>>
>>36463407
We really need a /drug/ board because junky like you are fuckin annoying .
>>
File: 1492068974612.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492068974612.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>36463407
I just saw weird patterns desu famalam
>>
Acid is god tier but i dont know about all the fixing stuff, i did it regularly last year maybe a bit too much it stopped being fun and i started feeling weird
>>
File: 1475863107144.jpg (17KB, 320x235px) Image search: [Google]
1475863107144.jpg
17KB, 320x235px
>>36463446
Comparing light drugs to cocaine, great job
>>
LSD played an active role in making me realize how much I hate myself

Also don't do drugs being sober is better
>>
dxm is pretty cool
>>
>>36463494
>Also don't do drugs being sober is better
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
I did it once after turning 18 and had an intense experience, very scary but incredibly interesting. Get left with people I didn't know or like and had a moment like being caught in the 4th dimension from Interstellar but made up of spirals of the moment I was in, moving in some fractal motion. I realized that what I was experiencing was a different interpretation of time, which really put a lot of things into perspective for me.

I've learned a lot since then and I would definantly say that the experience contributed, just remember that psychs are like a microscope, and scientists don't spend their whole careers with their eyes glued to one.
>>
>>36463407
that gif is basically DPH
LSD has a much kinder geometric look
it was an okay experience and one I wouldn't mind repeating but i'm not really seeking it out

>>36463511
I unironically like dex more than lucy
ket is all the much better still
>>
>>36463407
Psychedelics in general tend to be very powerful teachers. People who have never done them tend to assume that all they do is "fuck you up", and that's accurate to some degree, but the most major thing they do is open your mind up to many perspectives and ways of thinking that you can't achieve without them. You become a very understanding person and while you're on them, you really are able to sort through all your issues.

2 things though - Firstly, for some reason, you're not able to take much of what you learn back with you once you leave the higher state. Secondly, if you're not in a good enough mood, you can have a really, really bad time. So it's double edged. When you experience can be beneficial but you can also have an experience that's nothing but negativity. The latter will make you never want to go there again.
>>
>>36463574
So whats the point of taking benadryl? I've only heard bad things from it.
>>
>>36463607
it's an experience and it's not too bad if you can tolerate feeling like shit and dont get spooked too easy

pro tip: take a regular dose of asperin as needed
high doses of DPH thickens your blood pretty bad
>>
>>36463457
yup yup i agree it gets old and dumb fast. not fun for continual use unlike cool stuff like ice and h.
>>
>>36463407
It's a drug that reveals to normies what robots have been saying. on occasions they change their shitty behavior and sometimes they go right back to being shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.