[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT how you nearly became Schizophrenic... > Finish college

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (12KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 224x225px
ITT how you nearly became Schizophrenic...

> Finish college
> Find out about darknet; get bitcoins set up, buy some shit
> Start smoking weed for a couple months
> Get auditory illusions and hallucinations when high, but think nothing of it
> Stop smoking
> Doing speed, 2CB etc.
> Stop with that also
> A few weeks later start getting very slight auditory hallucinations, like hearing people say "hymph" as I pass them on the street
> Have some sort of psychotic micro-break; start feeling agitated, very anxious, confused, and hear some girl I used to know from school calling my name from the street
> Wears off within one hour, as I isolate in my room and drink it away
> Just before going to sleep when I'm thinking to myself, I occasionally hear very quiet voices responding to my thoughts
> Hear people mutting obscenities to me as I walk down the street on occasion
> This slight psychosis goes on for months and months before it escalates any further
> More psychotic micro-breaks in the coming months
> Feel uneasy around vans because I think they want to kidnap me
> sarah goldfarb.jpg
> Already asocial due to being an autist lol, but I'm also getting some anhedonia and apathy
> ohshit.jpg
> Find articled on the net about how fish oil delays, or prevents onset of SCZ; start taking
> Walking down the street, hearing noises emitting from everywhere, occasional visual hallucinations like seeing people out of the corner of my eye laughing at me
> Have some spare ketamine in my drawer, IV a light dose of that
> Big mistake... this just makes it way worse; now I'm getting full-blown visual hallucinations and moderate confusion, and I basically feel like my ego is about to collapse or something. This is hard to describe unless you've experienced it. Now I know why some people with this disorder avoid drugs like this... it just made it worse, it was terrifying and hard to describe.
> Gradually the psychotic symptoms start to wear off, to the point where I'm 100% normal now
>>
>>36463304
That sounds fucking sick bro, how do i do this? Is smoking weed enough?
>>
>>36463479
Genetics, but OP can't be a schizo it doesn't work like that
You can have drug induced psychosis however, that's true

It isn't fun
>>
>>36463479
Only if the weed is laced with the right stuff
>>
> Start smoking weed for a couple months
> Get auditory illusions and hallucinations when high

I don't think that was normal weed bro
>>
synthetic marijuana gave me HPPD and years of reoccurring psychotic episodes
I took on a very isolationist policy so I never got committed for psychosis except once
>>
>>36463752
it's not a problem for most people but some people who are susceptible can get psychotic symptoms triggered by weed
>>
File: sticker375x360.png (54KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
sticker375x360.png
54KB, 375x360px
yeah ive had some micro psychosis stuff too like thinking people were talking to me and getting really paranoid of people waiting in my house for me and shit and i started sleeping with a bat and a knife. i have some visual distortions like brighter colors and stuff too. at the worst i thought my grandpa and dad were having a full blown conversation by me but they wrent even there. im a bit cleared up now though. hope it stays that way. it can get kinda jenky
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.