[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If fembots really exist they should be as desperate for social

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1337048799101.jpg (48KB, 435x571px) Image search: [Google]
1337048799101.jpg
48KB, 435x571px
If fembots really exist they should be as desperate for social interaction and love as any other robot right ?

I feel that the best shot at having a gf a "malebot" can possibly have is to meet a fembot. A normal woman wouldn't understand and would have much higher expectations than any malebot could provide. And it works in the other ways too : malebots would glance over many flaws fembots could have.

This takes me to the next issue : where the fuck do you find fembots living near you ?
>>
>If fembots really exist they should be as desperate for social interaction and love as any other robot right ?

WRONG. They fuck Chad off Tinder every so often and have friends of both genders. They just don't have a bf because Chad is out of the league.
>>
>>36463198
There are no fembots you retard, just roasties with a depleted ration of orbiters, they come here to harvest betas. Although if there were any fembots, what you've suggested could work.
>>
Fembots have ridiculously high standards. Why the fuck do you think they don't have bfs? They are 3/10 to 4/10s who want a Chad Thundercock to choose them over Stacy.
>>
>>36463198
I know your pain child, but look elsewhere, for here ye shall find only raging faggots.
>>
>>36463220
>>36463219
I can't imagine having a vagoo imunes yourself from social anxiety

>>36463232
That's more realistic I'm afraid.
>>
File: 1481229923343.png (39KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1481229923343.png
39KB, 645x773px
I wouldn't call myself a fembot because that's an oxymoron but I'm a femanon with robot traits and I'm dealing with the same problem here.
I just want a nice bf who doesn't care about normie stuff that I can love unconditionally and be loved unconditionally by but the only nice robot I know lives too far away from me.

don't ask for contacts I live far away from all of you, I'm just sympathizing with OP here.
>>
>>36464006
>don't ask for contacts I live far away from all of you
How do you know? I can travel anywhere and I want the same thing
>>
>>36464006
Well I'm far from most of the people on here too, and that is a good thing. Sure it sucks when it comes to dating but that is something that comes up rarely here. Here is something to cheer you up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VaKqIzxYNU
>>
>>36464928
Don't try to "cheer her up" you cunt. She doesn't feel pain like normal people. This is a place of sadness
>>
>>36464006
I'll travel/move anywhere, a/s/l?
>>
>>36465034
The chances of it being an actual female and not a catfish are extremely low as well.
>>
>>36465034
Did you even look at what I was linking? You are more retarded than my frog...
>>
>>36464069
>>36465046
I live in a shit mudslim country anons, there's no point in trying
>>36464928
Thank you anon! You're right and I like the song I'm adding it to my playlist. Have a good day.
>>36465034
Here's your (You)
>>36465057
I'd insist on how I'm an actual female but that's what a female (male) would do so that's pretty pointless
>>
>>36465155
>I live in a shit mudslim country anons, there's no point in trying
Alright, I can import you into the EU then.
>>
>>36465090
Do you actually have a frog anon? What's his name? Got pics?
>>
>where the fuck do you find fembots living near you
I actually started looking for the women that seem shy, all clamped up and always alone when I am in public. And honestly, while probably not fembot-tier they do not even seem all that rare.
How I ever want to manage to get to know one of them, seeing that I have a hard time even looking into strangers eyes is another matter.
>>
>>36465173
no I have cats, the frog thing is just from that idiot conspiracy guy
>>
>>36465241
That's even better please show me your cats
>>
Gotta say this >>36465214 a 100% I literally went to school with like 3 fembot tier women, 2 of those are somewhat normal by now but 1 is still deep in her own mind, too bad she's taking the blue pill, going into religious school and planning on to be a teacher of religion...
>>
Any fembots in NYC that want to get taken out to a nice dinner and show and then have their cab-ride home paid for?
I have always wanted to meet up with a girl from 4chan and see if she's actually a unique person like me or just like everybody else
>>
File: cats.jpg (353KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
353KB, 1600x1200px
>>36465265
The black and white one got hit by a car, only the orange one is still around.
>>
>>36465155
>I live in a shit mudslim country anons, there's no point in trying
Sweden?
>>
>>36463198
When you think of a "fembot" you imagine someone who's just like a male robot, but has a vagina. That's almost never the case. Do "fembots" exist? I think they do, but they're nothing like a male robot. Sure, they're also fucked up in a variety of ways, but differently from their male counterparts.

Look up personality disorders. Male robots most of the time fit in Cluster A and C. Fembots will be in cluster B. Very different things.

You won't find yourself with a vagina is all I'm saying.
>>
>>36465298
They look very nice and fluffy! Thank you for the share anon, I appreciate it.
Sorry to hear about the black and white one though. What's the orange one like?
>>
Because most of you here display utterly abhorrent personalities. I know that can't possibly be all of you but those are certainly the most outspoken and self entitled tfw no gf types.
That said I met my first bf on here and now I'm just really happy. Because hes kind and never spouted off about roasties and whores or expected some 8/10 virgin
>>
>>36465286
You're not unique lol. Is this what robots believe
>>
>>36465377
It is pretty wild, doesn't like it when I try to pet him I figure because of the static discharge that happens every time I pet him, might be painful for his ears, where it pops. Doesn't purr at all, just comes and looks up to signal he wants to be fed. Doesn't even meow, well sometimes he does, but rarely.
>>
>>36465155
Glad you liked the music, check out the movie too when you have the chance.
>>
Calling upon the most desperate fembot who wants a beta robot bf to mail me at
[email protected]
>>
>>36465584
that's exactly what I pictured him to be like, thank you for answering my questions anon, feel free to drop one last pic of your feline friend if you feel like it (it's okay if you don't)
>>
>>36465627
>>36465627
been meaning to watch nazi related movies for a while so I might start with this one thank you again anon, have a good day! :^)
>>
>>36465752
Just be warned, even though this came to you from 4chan I have to disappoint, it is not pro Nazi.
>>
>>36463198
>where the fuck do you find fembots living near you ?
For the most part you don't, you have to have luck for that.
>>
>>36465776
It's okay, it doesn't have to be.
>>
>>36463198
idk what the hell u just said but try tinder
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.