[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's stopping you from following your dreams? You do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: 1492460909203.jpg (13KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
1492460909203.jpg
13KB, 469x469px
What's stopping you from following your dreams?

You do realize we are only energy floating in and out due to quantum fluctuations?
You do realize that , given an infinite amout of time, you will be reborn and most likely live the same shitty life over and over again? It's all science.
So get out and do whatever the fuck you want. It doesn't matter anyway.
>>
>>36461734
Some people don't feel like they are free, they are simply not mentally capable to handle freedom.
>>
AlI you have to do is be yourseIf!
>>
The fact that I have no dreams, you optimistic, self-help retard
>>
>>36461734
Did you know that there are people out there who actually like being shit on and in their mouth. That's technically freedom of choice but personally it isn't, that doesn't mean their choice should be over looked.
>>
following my dreams would be me failing to follow them and then ending up with an even worse life
>>
>>36461787
Op, how do you tackle this?
People with depression don't have dreams or ambitions, what should they do, wise one?
>>
>>36461734
Op you can't dissmiss>>36461805 it's his freedom of choice. To fulfill his life style. Don't hinder him to suffer because your point of view of happiness is different than his. That's tyranny.
>>
>>36461750
This basically
Or at least it's the case for me
Freedom comes with uncertainty
>>
File: IMG_4034.jpg (18KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4034.jpg
18KB, 275x183px
>>36461734
You realize quantum fluctuations adhere to quantum physics and mechanics meaning for all intents and purposes they are completely random, right? Everyone will experience everything is how you should interpret the meaning of quantum fluctuations. God willing, let's pray we all roll better dice in the next life.
>>
Embarrassing shit that I've done before in my life keeps me from progressing, mostly the shit that people still remember. How will I ever be as good as, say, my grandfather when I did x,y or z? As I'm in highschool now it's mostly shit that I did in middle school.
>>
>>36461842
School life won't mean a thing once you are out. And the people that bring it up are actually helpless and you should pity. Forgiveness is true enlightenment.
>>
>>36461734
I'm about to turn 30. I just don't know what I want to do with my life. Every time I thought I had an idea, it completely fucked up. At this point I'm all out of ideas and already wasted too much time.
>>
>>36461864
You've failed in others eyes not yours, you merely lost interest in the thing you where pursuing.
>>
>>36461734
>What's stopping you from following your dreams?
The lack thereof.
>>
>>36461864
Iktf @ 24

>>36461880
What if you don't want to lose interest in it?
>>
I have no fucking idea how do I initiate contact with her
I was hoping next semester will grand me this opportunity, but that is out of the question
>>
>>36461894
Tough shit. Interests fade with age, just like your health.
>>
>>36461880
Many people fail in their own eyes when they fail in the eyes of others
>>
>>36461734
>What's stopping you from following your dreams?
Uhh, i dont have any dreams.
>>
>>36461894
You can't not want to loose Intrest in something and still loose intrest. It just doesn't work like that. And even it you don, don't feel bad about it because it doesn't take much to respark the light in something that already has structure.
>>
>>36461734
Do you want to discuss this in deeper detail elsewhere? I know a little something which may calculate the chances of our eventual rebirth.
>>
>>36461913
You fail in your eyes because you've failed in others. Others put stigmas on you whereas you actually don't have to shit at all ever.
>>
File: fdg.jpg (99KB, 908x714px) Image search: [Google]
fdg.jpg
99KB, 908x714px
>dreams

what the fuck is this? where do I get them from?
>>
>>36461939
Not sure, they are usually produced in minds without depression. Ayyyooo
>>
>>36461924
>You can't not want to loose Intrest in something and still loose intrest
This is literally what nomalfags believe.
>>
>>36461948
There's more to my post. Just to let you know.
>>
>>36461946
i don't understand

do normies just get dreams out of nowhere? Like it just comes to them magically?
>>
>>36461955
It's all a bunch of normalfag platitudes that don't mean anything.
>>
>>36461958
I think so? It's usually because they aren't depressed, seratonin is a chemical they helps us create what we see, and it's ssris stimulate so I assume that we don't produce enough.
>>
>>36461958
Usually they come from others, like their parents, peers, jews/media. It's more or less what they feel like what they have to do, therefor they want to do it.
>>
>>36461972
Where does meaning get dictated from then?
>>
>>36461912
A little fatalistic for my tastes. Age can also lead to advancement.
>>
>>36461992
Something that actually helps and people don't just say it because everyone else does and they actually still have no idea what to do.
>>
>>36462002
Only if you're continually striving towards something. Even then, you usually give up after failing so many times. Otherwise, it's like depleting a resource that didn't have much to provide in the first place.
>>
>>36461972
See but I believe I'm different
>edgy
I had clinical depression for 6 years after my brother went away for the Marines and I moved to Houston and started right into middle school. I had no real friends til 9th grade when I joined band. I a 23 now and about t start my trucking career.

I went through a faze of absolutely hating women hating Normies and hating so on and so forth.
Now I give you every right to hate them it's completely reasonable.

Cont.
>>
>>36462037
This story is irrelevant to what's been posted, especially considering the fact that you yourself consider yourself different, so this won't even help an average robot.
>>
>>36462037
Alan watts a awsome philosopher I suggest you guys to listen to. I'm not saying to believe what he says I'm just saying to take in consideration and listen to his point of view.
>>
>>36462048
I was a average robot for 5 years, then confused and lonley cyborg. I say I'm different because I'm different than everyone.
>>
>>36462050
The school stoners ate that dreck up as if it was actually meaningful and thought provoking.
>>
>>36462065
>I say I'm different because I'm different than everyone
Which doesn't help anyone else here in the slightest. In fact, you're basically saying we're all fucked, which we are.
>>
>>36462066
I don't >>36462079
follow him like a god, I use his experiences to distinguish myself
>>
>>36462079
If you dismiss every idea there's no way to learn.
>>
Both of you stop being so good at arguing you own point and h8ve my dumbass a chance. I don't want you to assimilate or anything like that. I don't want you to suffer.
>>
I can't change people, I'm sorry.
>>
File: dumb_future.jpg (121KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
dumb_future.jpg
121KB, 960x960px
>>36461734
My short-term and long-term goals are in conflict. It is as simple as that.
>>
>>36462749
I saved your picture
I like it
>>
>>36462820
Please delete it off your hard drive. I did not give you permission to save my picture.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.