[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>used to be a normie: had a (very hot) gf, lifted weights,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>used to be a normie: had a (very hot) gf, lifted weights, large abundance of friends, active social life where I went to parties and did things with people, worked at grocery store since freshman year of college and got promoted to bookkeeper
>become addicted to adderall, xanax, and weed
>gf found out I'm addicted to pills after I punched my best friend in the face for throwing away my xanax because he was trying to make me stop after I was hiding it from her for months
>get depressed
>pills fuck my brain up, I start to get paranoid around people thinking they're making fun of me, starting acting weird around friends and coworkers
>gain a bunch of weight
>start doing bad in school
>stop taking adderall and xanax to stop going crazy after no sleep
>now just heavily smoke pot and heavily overweight
>quit job by no showing
>only taking 1 class this semester
>friend group has gotten smaller, I probably scared people away plus the few I do have left I have no motivation to hangout with
>spend my days getting high, playing csgo/tf2, shitposting, watching /tv/ shows
>know I'm a piece of shit but have no motivation to improve myself

Who /degenerate/ here?
>>
This is where you realize you fucked up too bad and kys
>>
>>36461690
What happened to your gf? You cucked you life up pretty bad boi boi, you should use this year to get your shit together
>>
>>36461690
Meh. At least you burned out quickly it seems. Lucky guy, now get your life together. It's really not as bad as you think it is.
>>
>>36461725
I've thought about it desu, but there are still things in life I enjoy too much
>>36461761
Forgot to type it, she broke up with me after she found out
>>
>>36461690
How about those of us who have never had any of that good shit to fuck up to begin with

Literally lose some weight and stop playing those cucky video games
>>
>>36461837
I bet Chad is dicking her now m8
>>
>playing csgo
Sorry but you deserved everything
>>
>>36461978
t. Overwatch cuck
>>
>>36462088
No, t. DotA of the Ancients 2 cucc
>>
>>36461690
You don't belong here, you can just post this on facebook and have hundreds of normies wanting to help rehabilitate you.
Good luck and goodbye
>>
I'm happy that you life went to shit.

Go fuck yourself.

You don't belong here.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.