[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>> Be me >> Have birthday earlier this week >>

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1446968483001.jpg (71KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1446968483001.jpg
71KB, 396x385px
>> Be me
>> Have birthday earlier this week
>> Normally when someone at work has birthday, everybody comes over to his/her cubicle and congratulate
>> Only one guy came to congratulate me
>> I am pretty sure my colleagues noticed and knew it is my birthday
>> Still nobody came over

I always hoped things will get better when i am older, but they don't.
>>
>>36461533
Do you value your coworkers? If not, there's no value to the spectacle they would have put on for you.
>>
>>36461569
Of course i do. We talk, joke with each other, eat together often...
>>
>at least one guy remembered

NORMIE REEEEEEE

No I'm kidding, but at least one guy remembered. Did you thank him and take him out for a drink as thanks? I'm not saying you should suck his dick or anything(not saying you shouldn't, either,) but maybe you just found yourself a work pal/ally.

Shit man, why does it bother you so much? I find it weird a grown man would give a shit about his birthdays past 18/21st, honestly. Never put much weight into them myself, but maybe at one point you had friends or something to celebrate with?
>>
What you need to realize if you haven't hug out with normies much (and it doesn't seem like you have) is that you can't care about the stupid social rules they have and how they choose to treat others differently and realize they're just idiots and not worth your time.
>>
>>36461533
Just kill yourself you aged faggot
>>
>>36461672
Because if i am the only one at work who doesn't get any handshakes on his birthday it tells a lot about how my coworkers value me.

>>but maybe at one point you had friends or something to celebrate with?
I don't think so. At least i don't remember.

>>36461676
Do you really think you can just leave this place one day, become a Normie and start a normal live? Despite the fact that you where an outcast all your childhood and teenage years? Are you that dumb?
You will stay with us like kid. Nobody leaves.
>>
why is it that robots still seek normies attention, and actually get depressed when they fail at it? i can't see anything interesting about their lifes, i mean they're normies for a reason.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.