[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A doctor is going to stick his fingers in my ass on Monday. How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1492457539694.png (946KB, 1403x879px) Image search: [Google]
1492457539694.png
946KB, 1403x879px
A doctor is going to stick his fingers in my ass on Monday. How do I make this experience be less terrible?
>>
There is no medical operation where a doctor would have to stick his fingers in your shitter. What the fuck kind of doctor are you visiting?
>>
Imagine you were doing a Boku no Pico roleplay
>>
>>36461525
>what the fuck is a prostate exam
>>
>>36461498
masturbate during it and tell him to fill your tight wet anus with his love juices
>>
>>36461525
Prostate exam?
Idk im a girl so
>>
>>36461498
Request for a female doctor to do it and call her mommy.
>>
>>36461536
Again, what the fuck kind of doctor are you visiting. I had one of those and they put me to sleep and used tools or whatever
>>
>>36461539
I'd give you a prostate exam, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>36461498
Think empirically and realise that this isn't that big of a deal. If you're really struggling with the idea try create a mental scene in your head while you're in the doctor's office so you can distract yourself.
>>
>>36461498
the obvious answer is to get some lube and practice on yourself so you know what to expect
it will still be a little different when they do it though, prostate has nerves you don't usually need to think about

protip soap is not a lube

>>36461564
nigga you dumb
>>
U gettin a colonoscopy right? Somethin like that? i had a mean hemmy once u just kinda have deal with it breh. Hide somethin in there make the doc feel just as awkward as u!
>>
>>36461498
don't forget to moan and shudder and say "Daddy" when he sticks it in
>>
>>36461525
lol nigga i had a perianal abcess for almost 2 months and I am fucking glad a doctor stuck their fingers in there to figure it out so I could stop being in agonising pain.

For OP tho, it's probably going to be pretty uncomfortable physically if you've never had anything up there before, but it's not that bad. Just try not to freak out and clench your muscles because it will hurt more.
>>
>>36461622
>try not to freak out and clench
yeah definitely don't clench
>>
>>36461564
>>36461525
are you an actual idiot or what
>>
>>36461617
>put a fiver up my arse
>doctor reaches up in there and feels around, grabs the bill and pulls it out
>what the hell, anon?
>It's your tip for being such a good doctor
>>
>>36461595
Soap let me get pretty deep in my ass, why do you say it isn't a lube?
Granted my ass was incredibly itchy for the next three days.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.