[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you like the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (632KB, 1464x1986px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
632KB, 1464x1986px
Reminder that if you like the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche, you are a normalfag.
>>
>>36461362
>Reminder that if you like the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche, you are a normalfag.
why?
>>
I think Emil Cioran might fit /r9k/ well, but have yet to read him
>>
>>36461362

I like SMT Nocturne and that's loosely based on his philosophy
>>
>>36461478
i've read it, and while he grasped nice understanding of certain hopelessness of life, it still remains only one perspective of life, no more accurate than any other.
>>
>>36461362
Reminder that Albert Camus IS THE ULTIMATE NORMIE

>had at least 3 girlfriends at everytime
>chad
>played football
>just b yourself and don't think about suicide senpai

Fuck him
>>
>>36462104
his philosophy helped him break out of robot state of mind... why is that bad? isn't that everything ppl on this board look for?
>>
schopy is /ourguy/
>>
>>36461433
>Just be yourself
>It is worth to struggle for you desires
Basically it is the philosophy that modern normies have adopted.
>>
>>36462217
>Be yourself only if it's socially acceptable, otherwise change yourself, until your 'self' becames' socially acceptable.
that's normies standpoint on 'being yourself'. you've clearly haven't read anything he wrote. maybe few of his quotes on the internet...
>>
>>36461362
What about schopenhauer ?
>>
>>36462208
I thought that was Stirner, my eigentum
>>
>>36461362
i dont bother to even know what his philosophy is because im not a fucking faggot
>>
File: notle.jpg (194KB, 800x1029px) Image search: [Google]
notle.jpg
194KB, 800x1029px
>>36462373
Schopenhauer is the official philosopher of /r9k/.
>>
>>36462373
>>36462208
a true robots guy desu

if you can't relate to this fine man you're a fucking normie and need to gtfo
>>
>>36462373
He has a whole essay on how monogamy is bad and how Chads like Byron should have more than one wife or rather arguing in favor of polygamy.
>>
File: 2deep.png (519KB, 691x531px) Image search: [Google]
2deep.png
519KB, 691x531px
>>36462104
>read his books
>follow his philosophy
>realise he's a chad
>>
If you "like" philosophy then you are a wierdo by default
>>
>>36461362
Nietzsche was fapping to traps
>>
>>36462465
true robot phylosophy
>>
>>36461362
Now that's a mustache
>>
So who's the most robot philosopher ?
>>
>>36463859
None. anyone who has a theory of life doesn't qualify. All robots wander through life in a state of pathetic blaming and manchild ways
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.