[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw mom was a sociopath >loved to yell at me for no reason

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1492725474797.jpg (17KB, 720x369px) Image search: [Google]
1492725474797.jpg
17KB, 720x369px
>tfw mom was a sociopath
>loved to yell at me for no reason and smash and destroy my things then yell at me to clean them up
>if I forgot to do my chores she'd smack me in the head and call me a "worthless piece of shit"
>always went away at night to fuck some guys and leave me at home alone with no food in the house and no money to buy them
>now when I got older she treats me like it's no thing and wonders why I am such a loser now
>probably thinks I'll support her when she gets old
I honestly think she hates me because my dad left her when I was just a baby so she put all that frustration and anger towards me
any other anon's have similar stories?
>>
>>36460998
Why not disown her?
>>
>>36460998
my mother was like that without the fucking other guys

then she found jesus I shit you not and changed.

>still not a religious man myself
>>
>>36460998
leave that toxic environment asap
>>
>>36460998
You should start lifting weights until you're big enough to put the fear of god into her if she tries to fuck with you.
>>
Your case is pretty hardcore. My mother is similar but masks it all with a display of affection that comes across as conceited.

The key is to emotionally detach from her. As babies we become bluepilled by being raised by a mother's influence, beliefs and vibes.

I think we become redpilled when we let go of all resistances and attachments to our mothers naturally.
>>
File: angryfrog.png (227KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
angryfrog.png
227KB, 400x400px
>>36460998
A license should be mandatory for people who wish to have children and all people who have illegal children should be killed along with their illegal child. Enough is enough!
>>
>>36461035
>>36461053
I'd love to but there's no way in hell I can support myself now
I'm still studying in college and can't afford to get an apartment in my city
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.