[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys don't have shit on my fuckup >Be me, around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: leg-press---wide-stance.jpg (123KB, 1256x800px) Image search: [Google]
leg-press---wide-stance.jpg
123KB, 1256x800px
You guys don't have shit on my fuckup

>Be me, around 15 (suppressed memories, can't recall exact age)
>At sleepover with a male friend, 2 girls with us
>Like one of the girls, and I know that she likes me back (2nd girl also likes me, but I didn't know at the time)
>Sharing bed with the girl I like, not bedtime yet but just chilling while talking
>Get excited and cover it up by laying on my stomach with my knee in an upwards position
>"That's uncomfortable" the girl says, "I like it, deal with it" I spout out like a retard - fuckup #1, but not nearly as a major fuckup as the 2nd one
>Time passes, we leave the beds to do other shit, come back and lay down again - now in a different bed
>She lays on her side, I'm behind her and decide to place my head on her ass
>"That's my ass you know?", "yeah i know..."
>Whatever, time passes and it's finally bed time, this is where shit got real
>For whatever fucking reason, I panic knowing I'm about to sleep in the same bed with a girl I like
>Literally with the wall against my back as support, I brace myself and start kicking and forcing her out of the bed
>"What the fuck?"
>I wanna sleep with my bro
>Confused as shit, probably thinking what the fuck she was thinking when she decided to like me in the first place, she struggles and really want's to sleep in the same bed
>I overpower her shit and she flies down on the floor, she gets sad and says something that I can't even remember (suppressed memories)
>Both girls endup sleeping together, me and bro endup sleeping together
>Fuckup the one chance I had to sleep together with a girl I liked, and on top of that I cockblocked my friend too in the process

What the fuck was wrong with me? How do I time travel and reverse this shit?
Pic related, it's how I forced her out of bed
>>
>>36460532
Jesus fucking christ, dude...

Oregnu
>>
This is some of the most autistic shit I have ever read. You should just kys. You'll never get another chance at this.
>>
File: 1337023778344.jpg (18KB, 283x343px) Image search: [Google]
1337023778344.jpg
18KB, 283x343px
>>36460532

Lmao you sure toasted that roastie.
>>
>>36460532
This is borderline experimental
>>
bro wth
15 is not young. Why were you so stupid?
>>
File: Concerned Egg.jpg (30KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
Concerned Egg.jpg
30KB, 680x510px
>>36460532
You will regret this every day for the rest of your life.
I'm disappointment and I know your father would be too.
>>
>>36460532
Try to remember what was going through your head, that was a really funny read.
>>
I just remembered another fucked up thing that happened the same night

>Bro smells my covers "WTF it smells like shit"
>Remembered I should've brought clean covers, I literally had not washed the covers for months and I would sit next to my computer covered in it - just imagine the sweat and shit that would accumulate into some nasty odour
>Remembered I had a rabbit at the time
>"Haha, I let my rabbit run on my bed, that must be why..."
>The girl I like says "it smells fine to me, nothing strange about it"
>SAVED. What did I do to deserve this goddess?

And well, we all know what happened after that... I literally played ALL cards I had wrong, I had multiple chances but blew all of them. She had also liked me since elementary school, fuck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.