[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the longer people know me the more they end up hating me people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1492549685170.jpg (63KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492549685170.jpg
63KB, 720x720px
the longer people know me the more they end up hating me
people love me the second they meet me usually and as they get to know me they start hating how i act or i make them mad about something

am i the only one like this?
are they just being nice hoping i'd get better and that's why they're nice?
>>
>>36460407
Maybe the longer they know you the more obvious and glaring your negative traits seem.
>>
Maybe you're just Bojack Horseman IRL
>>
do you have BPD?
originally
>>
when you're? surrounded by assholes, usually, YOU are the asshole
>>
>>36460468
i'm just wondering if it's my negative traits masquerading as first glance positive ones
>>36460490
i don't think so
i get annoyed at shit but not to the point where i flip my shit on a dime
>>36460511
but whenever a good chunk of the people who know me long enough end up hating me it's definitely something i'm doing i think
>>
>>36460407
Nah mate. They all think you're memeing. I wonder if it's possible to become sociopathic over time. I swear I wasn't like this. Or I don't remember.
I've had like 4 people tell me on the internet that I'm despicable, egoistic, insensitive, literally unable to empathize, etc.
This feels so unfair. I try to do this empathy thing, I understand how it works, but apparently I'm doing it wrong. At this point, you just accept you're a bit fucked up. It's all so tiring.
>>
>>36460542
i feel sociopathic sometimes
my brother tried to kill himself last year the day before valentines day because his gf left him
he just got really drunk and was slashing the top of his arm up which isn't as serious as it could've been but still
i cried whenever me and my twin found him cause it felt right and my twin started too
but after that i just felt nothing
i wasn't like feeling a deep sadness for my brother or anything i was just thinking about how i was in a serious situation and not feeling anything and how that's a bad thing
>>
>>36460585
mostly i just feel emotionless
maybe that's what people are getting off me?
i try to just BEE MYSELF around people and it works for small bursts but after a while i guess they can see the edges fraying
>>
>>36460585
>i was just thinking about how i was in a serious situation and not feeling anything and how that's a bad thing
Yup, you're my nigga.
I can cry to sad things if I think about how sad it is, but I usually laugh. In fact, I don't care.
Do we have a normie here? I need to know. Do you think about a sad thing in order to cry, or do you automatically burst into treats? Is it wrong to cry your heart out while still being able to think up irony and puns about it?
>>
File: doggies.png (957KB, 1026x532px) Image search: [Google]
doggies.png
957KB, 1026x532px
>>36460621
yeah comedy and tragedy go hand in hand they're on the same wavelength of thought
the only thing that can consistently bring me on the verge of crying is a very ironic predicament which could be funny if it weren't happening to me i've been in for the last 9 years i'll greentext for you
>dad got a dog as a puppy while me and my brother's lived with him
>be 15
>finally old enough to actually care about shit
>first day of having puppy he falls asleep next to me while im watching heroes on tv
>know im going to love him so much
>relationship with dad has always been rocky
>mom was married to him for less than 5 years
>only was living with him because he had a better job than our mom and she wasn't able to support us anymore
>live with him for 2 years after getting puppy
>brothers move out back to mom after year and half
>im the only one left
>eventually move out and back with mom
>finish high school
>miss dog too much and move back with dad
>year later we get another dog
>now have 2 dogs that my heart belongs to
>having loved anything so much
>2 more years pass and i finally realize that i can't live with dad anymore because we get into literal screaming matches ones a month
>move out back with mom again
>only thing i want in life is to live with dogs
>still love dad and don't want anything bad to happen to him
>know dad loves dogs too
>still miss em so much it hurts and has made me an emotionless fucking asshole that i've become pretty nihilistic to the world

pic related is my dogs
>>
>>36460621
>>36460721
comedy is a coping mechanism for the tragedies we experience in life
if you look at anything from the right perspective it's tragic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8
take this video of a lady farting and it sounds like donald duck having a stroke
the tragedy there is that now you have a defiled image of donald duck
now everytime you think of donald duck you'll think of that fart and how it sounds exactly like donald duck would if he was having a stroke and that in itself makes you laugh which helps you cope cause it makes you feel joy to counteract the tragedy you just experienced
>>
File: doggos.png (834KB, 1074x1188px) Image search: [Google]
doggos.png
834KB, 1074x1188px
>>36460721
They look pretty nice
>>
>>36460784
Man I laughed so much when I cheated on my gf and thought she'd leave me and I'd become a sissy for old men
I'm still a wreck of a person and she might leave me soon so let's (not) hope it happens
>>
How do you know they hate you?
>>
File: dogsandmeoncouch.jpg (52KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
dogsandmeoncouch.jpg
52KB, 540x720px
>>36460785
here's a pic of the first day we got our german shepard
>>
>>36460812
it's not exactly they hate me but the relationship we had becomes demoted
they stop treating me how they once did
it's in the same ballpark as hate or disgust
they don't like me as much anymore
>>
>>36460853
>>36460812
and i don't mean it's just a honeymoon phase of friendship
i mean they figure something out about me and that means they don't like me as much anymore
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.