[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do i identify so strongly with the monster of Frankenstein?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1483908876722.jpg (359KB, 2996x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1483908876722.jpg
359KB, 2996x2000px
Why do i identify so strongly with the monster of Frankenstein?
I am rereading it and his struggles remind me of myself.
Does anyone else feel this way?
>>
Have you ever killed a little girl?
>>
The monster is more human than his creator. Throughout the book Frankenstein tries to deny his creation's humanity, while the monster tries to affirm it. Looking at the work through the lens of Robotism (name subject to change), we can make some easy deductions:

1) The monster is a robot
2) Frankenstein is a Chad

Notice how Frankenstein "cucks" the monster out of a bride (or gf) and casts it out from humanity. The monster goes to another family, but spaghetti's and sends them running. Throughout the book the monster's kills represent the "beta uprising," which is culminated in the slaying of Chad (Frankenstein).

t. /lit/
>>
File: 1482028999666.png (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482028999666.png
116KB, 1920x1080px
>>36460146
Not yet,but my dad abandoned me and my mom barely talked to me
I have always been alone,and every time i show my true self to others they literally call me a monster and leave me(i am probably a psychopath and my mom is a skitzo)
>>
>>36460195
So robotism has existed since the beginning and marry shelly knew this?
>>
The thing is
I thought i overcame my limitations,and could finally be accepted,but i opened up to someone i trusted again,and they abandoned me. But before that someone mentioned my dads name,and at work a peice of paper with his first and last name was on it,and I started showing my true self to everyone.
Scaring more away.
>>
Now after leaving r9k for about 2 years
I am alone,and i come back to be with others that could at least on some level understand lonelynes
>>
>>36460223
Shelley spent her life surrounded by robots. She almost was one.
Hell, even Byron was a weird kind of anti-robot. Hated authorities, isolated and lonely, he used sex to push women away rather than draw them in. He slept around but other than that showed all the mania and insecurity of a loser.
>>
>>36460395
Who around her were robots?
Was she or a loved one abandoned as child?
>>
>>36460133
I'm reading it for the first time currently and will finish later on in the day
>>
>>36461511
It is a great book for all robots to read
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.