[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're all as isolated as you claim to be, how do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 15

If you're all as isolated as you claim to be, how do you not lose your minds?
>>
>>36459420
I have lost my mind though.
>>
>>36459536
Have u lookd under your bed??? Haha? You understand?
>>
>>36459420
because robots are lowkey monks in there sparetime m'normie
>>
File: _0.jpg (128KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
_0.jpg
128KB, 1024x768px
i imagine people from movies and tv series are watching me and i talk to them in my head

sometimes i talk to them about this and it makes me very big sad
>>
>>36459420
I'm not that isolated, I live with my parents and I have 4chan.
>>
I am online a lot. Go on Tinder and dating sites for male validation. I almost poisoned myself last summer though. I was on the edge.
>>
File: 1487373134394.jpg (21KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1487373134394.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
>>36459420
beeing a 24/7 escapism/vidya addict
>>
>>36459420
But I did break my brain due to sitting in my room from age 19-32 and never interacting with people.
>>
>>36460759
>isolated
>"go on tinder"
???

tinder requires a facebook. i doubt you're isolated.
>>
i kinda have, but its way better than going out. i am at my happiest when alone.
>>
>>36459420
I'm in the process of losing it. I don't mind much though, it helps me to be more creative in a way.
>>
>>36460777
Not the anon you quoted, but you don't have to have a real Facebook. I made a fake one and added random people to register for Tinder.
>>
>>36460777
I made a fake Facebook account. I have no social media.
>>
File: 1483895600639.jpg (142KB, 800x734px) Image search: [Google]
1483895600639.jpg
142KB, 800x734px
there's no difference between "social interaction" nowadays and going outside.. social interaction is just social media connections with eachother. when you actually DO end up going out to a bar or club, the goal is to just take pictures for social media to show how much you go out, not to actually enjoy each other's company. then, on the off chance that you get dinner or coffee and the friend isn't just taking pictures of their coffee/food the whole time, they only talk about guarded normie stuff. Even if you get them to open up it won't make a difference, because they never spend the time to be "alone" and think about who they are as a person anyways since they're always 100% plugged into the internet. like, people say that neets are addicts, NORMIES are way fucking more addicted to social media... it's insane..

my 2 cents
>>
File: 1484535651270.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484535651270.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>36460912
sorry i meant that there's no difference between social interaction and being alone. either way you won't be interfacing with a complex human being, so wtf is the point
>>
>>36459420
Is that real?
Do people go crazy from not being in contact with other people?
>>
File: 1491146116886.jpg (53KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1491146116886.jpg
53KB, 657x527px
>>36459420
r9k is all chads who have weekend feels at this point.

I am fairly sure I've lost or broken my mind from years of isolation. I can only make due at work and around my family, and even then... that's debatable.
>>
>>36459420
I self-insert as my CACs in RPGs.
>>
Good question. Peyote talk to me at work on rate occassions but I think I really have autism because it makes me feel like crying regardless of whether it goes badly or well.

Other than that I just play vidya
>>
File: 15621620.gif (2MB, 245x178px) Image search: [Google]
15621620.gif
2MB, 245x178px
>>36459420
>how do you not lose your minds?

I already have, dummy.
Now come sit with me and let's play something. Saturdays are so boring alone...
>>
>tfw you can't even play games with people online because innawoods internet
>>
>>36459420
What're you stupid? Have you even spent 10 seconds looking over the posts on this board? Most of these people have.
>>
>>36460766
Pretty much this + lots of weed to make me care less about how shitty my life is
>>
File: ThisCreatureHasAdapted.jpg (135KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
ThisCreatureHasAdapted.jpg
135KB, 500x332px
You'll either learn to live with it, go against it or go insane.
Of course those who live with it are still regarded as insane by others
>>
To be honest? Well, I think when I was 30yo I was about to lose my mind when I started my degree, things got really ugly: I started lose my capacity of say what was really and my daydreams, also, lost the sense of shame and other things that people who lives in a society have and was reduced to some kind of animal only pursing his desires shamelessly.
>>
>>36459420
I'd lose my mind being around people, how can anyone stand that shit?
>>
File: 1487641684339.png (59KB, 684x710px) Image search: [Google]
1487641684339.png
59KB, 684x710px
>>36459420
/r9k/, just right now, has a thread about coaxing a girl on omegle into suicide and a daily incest general. You really think most people on here are well adjusted? The only way to not lose it is to get out there and try your hardest to become a normie but, chances are if you're here then it's already too late. No matter how many friends you make or gfs you get you'll always be constantly nagged by that feeling of "they're going to leave me, I have to leave them first!"

It's really more of, "how do you delay going full Travis Bickle mode?" And that answer is usually drugs, alcohol and escapism
>>
>>36459420
alcoholism and my kitty cats
>>
>>36459420
i mean my mind has completely splintered , for example when watch tv series my mind is continually chattering and talking to itself as if im watching it with other people. pretty sure this is due to extended isolation. browsing /tv/ ive also come across tons of people who do this.
>>
>>36460806
>>36460826
>making fake plebbook accounts
kys
>>
>>36459420
I listen to a lot of podcasts. It's a way of getting the same brain chemicals I would get from being social. I listen pretty much all day, even when falling asleep. Doing so has similar effects to antidepressants, highly recommend it.
>>
>>36462372
What podcasts?

I used to listen to O&A at work but now that There's no A idk about it
>>
You ease into sollitude. If you are a man of the mind. A philosophy will will grow alongside the solitude. Liberation will be experienced when enough time has passen.

This proces will be full of ups nd downs. And you will face many deaths ( in the taoist sence )
>>
>>36459420
Music keeps my mind busy so i m litteraly with my hearphones all day long, i ve got some 500 song playlists to listen for 24 hours straight
>>
File: 1420473614112.jpg (63KB, 539x530px) Image search: [Google]
1420473614112.jpg
63KB, 539x530px
the only people who share my interests on a meaningful level are online dweebs just like me

ive made several attempts throughout my life (32 now) to integrate myself into "normal" social circles, and the only thing to be found were people so incredibly obsessed with maintaining a socially acceptable public representation of themselves that they never actually formed a real identity.
there is no legitimate passion or dedication poured into any of their hobbies, and most of the time those only consist of what is fashionable at the moment.

i tried to assimilate, but the only way to do that would be to give up the few things left in life that i actually enjoy. What for? a few fleeting carnal moments with a roastie? A web of social acquaintances held together by artificially orchestrated public images?

no
i think ill keep descending into what society defines as madness
its more comfortable here
>>
File: mfw i exist.png (91KB, 866x842px) Image search: [Google]
mfw i exist.png
91KB, 866x842px
Drawing, vidya, and music.
That's about it.
>>
>>36459420
well, i just stopped caring. you can always kill yourself if it goes the wrong way. it's way better being by yourself and doing things you like, even in complete isolation. hanging around other ppl only cause i feel alone makes me feel more alone. i guess i just made peace with myself: i'll remain isolated for as long as it's the best option, doing my thing. if i eventually go insante -> suicide. if something better than isolation pops up -> i'll go with it.
>>
>>36459420
I actually have friends, I see them every few weeks, so once a month or sometimes once in two months.
So I have that going for me, I guess.
>>
>>36462273

Also go arrested because I climbed a energy tower and started jack off from there, was really nice cum from such height.
>>
>>36462438
le too intelligent for friends and gf meme
>>
>>36459420
>implying normalfaggots aren't L O S T as fuck
>>
>>36459420
Making and listening to music.
>>
File: 2017.jpg (56KB, 717x687px) Image search: [Google]
2017.jpg
56KB, 717x687px
>>36462536
the meme is real
try having a real conversation with someone whose definition of "deep" is black science man videos and joe rogan podcasts

if you can dumb yourself down enough to cope with that kind of person for more than a few minutes at a time without feeling discomfort, you're a lot more patient than I
>>
>>36459420
>If you're all as isolated as you claim to be, how do you not lose your minds?

>implying I haven't.

Let me run through the shit that goes through my head at work, for reference my job is a warehouse job that requires me to move to different locations, identified by two digit numbers.

>Constantly check for dubs. Make a game of it where I think something I want to happen, and if the next location has dubs, I think "praise Kek".
>Try to see who's reading my mind by thinking about their mother/sister/gf nacked and seeing if they react.
>People who get my attention because of their appearance, get nicknames; "deathstare bitchface", "Gizmo" (looks like an 80's movie hacker), "Smoothskin" (looks kinda like a ghoul).
>Also, there is a girl who looks earily similiar to Pepe the frog. I know her only as "Pepe" and resist the urge to shout it like I'm at a Clinton rally. I check for dubs whenever she is near. I wonder if she is the abomination fusion product of me attempting to meme magic a gf and Kek into existance.

I'm not sane. 4chan is with me wherever I go.
>>
I am losing my mind though. I sometimes catch myself mumbling in public. I also often feel like i cant trust my judgement anymore especially when it comes to people.
>>
im so far disconnected from reality that its a danger to my person

years of isolation and concentrated anhedonia have led to a permanent impenetrable aura of aloofness

i have had kind strangers stop me from walking directly into incoming traffic 5+ times in the past 2 years

im not really sure theyre doing me any favors
>>
>>36462601
You're great. Tell me more about your picking process. I think you should fuck Pepe. Inexplicably interested anon is interested.
>>
>>36462593
Well don't socialize with dummies then. I am 100% sure that there are millions if not billions of people with the same or higher level of Intelligenz as you. You are not that special.
>>
File: 1385916181361.png (10KB, 321x339px) Image search: [Google]
1385916181361.png
10KB, 321x339px
I've lost my mind. Not talking to anyone else other than my mother for 5 years has fucked me up on so many different levels, I can't even begin to explain. What makes it worse is that all of those years were supposed to be spent in school. I'm retarded, have no social skills... I still feel like I'm 8 most of the time.
>>
>>36462712
where do i meet these people?
every single group ive met through natural means has had their psyche terminably warped by the normie-sphere.

Most of the people I meet through niche hobbies are smarter than I am, and make for interesting conversations.

The hundred or so people I've established relationships with throughout the years in RL, though. . .not so hot.
>>
>>36462750
Maybe stop trying to be such a judgmental narcissist? So what a person has little knowledge about philosophy or table top games. As long as you get along on personal level it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>36462656
>I think you should fuck Pepe.

Considered it.
But I'm on /r9k/ for a reason.

Even if I could get her into bed, there is no way I'd be capable of resisting the urge to whimper-shout "Pepe" at the point of climax.

Or worse, "feels good, man".

I Have the annoying habit of laughing for seemingly no reason at work.

I also sometimes invent backstories for the people I nicknamed.
"Deathstare Bitchface had surgery to paralyse her face because she had involuntary facial spasms (and no one believed her) that made job interviews and funerals hilarious, but also got her into trouble".

I think Gizmo is secretly planning to Rob the warehouse with a crack team of thieves.

"smoothskin" is just a fallout character bought to life.

Oh, before I forget, there is a new recent hire I nicknamed. "Voluntary prison bitch". Pretty self explanatory.
>>
>>36462819
i can't be compatible with someone that i can't have a decent argument with

I already have a dog for basic companionship, I don't need a worse version of that through a human.
>>
>>36462830
>feels good man

top kek. you have to do it!
>>
>>36462853
So you think only idiots or "normies" can have friends?

You know there are other forms of not being normal other then being a hateful virgin loser right?
>>
>>36462273
>lost sense of shame
My mindgoal at this point, just living without caring what others think
>>
>>36462860

I desperately want to.

But as a robot, I fear I have no hope.

Unless of course, her being "Pepe" increasing a robots chances of seducing her.
>>
File: 1481516864636.jpg (127KB, 811x577px) Image search: [Google]
1481516864636.jpg
127KB, 811x577px
>>36459420
I like to hum and beep and bloop or yelp to myself alone in my hangar.
Other times when im playing fallout i roleplay as my character out loud to myself.
Other times i like to pretend im talking to people from my high school.
They all hate me or have forgotten about me after all these years, but in my world they were all my friends and i was the most popular kid in school.
I also pretend im dating that quite girl that sat next to me one year.
She killed herself a few years back now though, but she was very pretty, and had long blonde hair.
>>
File: happy feel.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
happy feel.png
5KB, 645x773px
I have lost my mind somewhat, like others have pointed out ITT.

I spent my life from 13-20 literally locked inside of a room without as much as going outside of the boundaries of the tiny home I lived in for god knows how long.

I also pulled all nighters several times as a child and young adult, sometimes trying to push my limits just to see how long I could stay awake, and it fucked with my heart & made me almost die of a heart attack when I was 17

And that's not even to mention the fact that pretty often back then there were power outages and the internet would go offline for no apparent motive for days and I would literally lay on my bed and stare directly at the ceiling wishing I could have died
I've spent so long in isolation that I've had talks with people who used to be inmates and we get the same type of health problems due to extreme sedentarism and such.

Except I wasn't judged for anything criminal, I just chose not to live my life around normies. I don't even know how I'd explain it to someone without them not believing it.
>>
>>36459420
i really don't think i'm doing that good up there

i think i'll be ok as long as i can hide it in public though
>>
Im irreparably fucked from being a neet from 18 to 21. I never leave my bedroom khv friendless. I am so removed from a normie emotional development that I will be able to function as a human being in the workforce. Its better if I claim my neetbux and escape my failure via vidya games.
>>
>>36462882
i have plenty of people i would consider my friends online
im saying that ive found it incredibly difficult to find anything but bottomdwellers in naturally occurring social situations IRL. that doesn't mean it's impossible to find one, just that the odds are stacked against me, and it'd be a much better use of my time to congregate through the internet with people I know share a common interest/viewpoint.
>>
>>36462931
also forgot to mention the fact that I have been talking to myself for many years and I sort of have to fight the feeling to do it while around others since they'd think I was insane for arguing with myself and I might also just be.
>>
>>36462956
I am too familiar with all of this.

I have a good software engineering job and I have played team sports my whole life. I am very busy with all of my hobbies ranging from cooking to classic literature.

I have hundreds of acquintances, but I don't have any friends because 99% of the people I meet have either very narrow intrests or completely reject anything that goes beyond surface level knowledge. That doesn't stop them from voicing strong opinions about things that they don't know anything about. I find it very off-putting.
>>
>>36459420
Trick question, we're all mad here.
>>
>>36462985
>99% of the people I meet have either very narrow intrests or completely reject anything that goes beyond surface level knowledge. That doesn't stop them from voicing strong opinions about things that they don't know anything about.

I can relate to this all too well. I have completely ruined budding relationships because I politely asked where someone was getting their information from in a conversation. It's like these people are fundamentally incapable of admitting they don't know something, lest their egos crumble to ashes.

I thought robots were supposed to be the fragile ones.
>>
>>36462994
Larping it, because realy... who is mad at what. Just do your time. Being mad is Just a chemical compound in the brain. Cultivate yo shit dogg
>>
>>36462928
Also my workplace has automatic sliding doors.
Evertime i leave or enter i pretend im using the force to open/close it.
I "open" it for strangers as well its really hilarious when you begin to believe that youre the one opening the door.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.