[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/ What's something you simply don't understand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: fembot.png (188KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
fembot.png
188KB, 2000x1125px
Hey /r9k/

What's something you simply don't understand about fembots?
>>
>>36459031
why faggots here still perpetuate the myth of their existance
>>
>>36459031
Everything. Trying to understand women, especially the mentally ill ones that post here, is impossible.
>>
>>36459042
Newfag here. Is this a meme or does /r9k/ seriously believe that there are no girls on 4chan?
>>
>>36459031
>pepe peeking through the blinds
>suspicious stains on the wall
>wojak in a body bag
whats going on here
>>
>>36459031
Why you want so many rapists in your countries?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRkFEMUDwwU
>>
>>36459046
Examples? I haven't ever run across one
>>
>>36459072

While girls may lurk here they simply cannot have the suffix of -bot as they are not robots and never will be.
>>
>>36459072
Not "no girls on 4chan". There are clearly females on boards like /cgl/, not even "no girls on /r9k/." The only claim being made is that female counterparts to "robots" don't exist.
>>
>>36459072
There are no girls on 4chan, unless they post tits of course, which makes them sluts.
>>
>>36459106
It's called being tolerant, goy!
>>
>>36459106
I don't
Fuck em all desu, let them stay in their dirtholes and kill each other with sticks and rocks
Like I wanna love everyone and believe that everyone is good, but I can't
There's just too many shitty ones
They aren't all like that, but too many are for me to say come on in
>>
>>36459123
"ro" is that the new term for fembots?
>>
>>36459149
Ah, I see. I kinda agree on that one.
>>
>>36459072
since you've already been spoon fed by several anons, i'll just respond to you and follow up to my post. like some said, its not that there are no girls on 4chan, there obviously are, its just that girls cannot be robots and dont have a counterpart. "fembot" as an idea is what i take issue with, not the fem part.
>>
File: 1447529393108.jpg (101KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1447529393108.jpg
101KB, 1024x768px
I don't understand why they won't just post their fucking tits. Robots post their dicks all the time, often without even being asked first.
>>
>>36459177
Oh, I see. Thank you for explaining. One question though... why can't girls be robots?
>>
>>36459031
Why they claim they're robots or could exist.
>>
>>36459031

They are not real unless proven so by the tits, the image and the holy timestamp, amen
>>
>>36459031
>What's something you simply don't understand about fembots?- 18 posts and 1 image reply shown.

Why they let people treat them badly.
>>
File: jus_b_urself.png (797KB, 800x504px) Image search: [Google]
jus_b_urself.png
797KB, 800x504px
>>36459206
they set the game of life to an easier difficulty level
>>
>>36459206

They live life on easy mode, even the hideous of beasts can get laid simple because they have a pussy.
>>
>>36459275
I deserve no better because I'm a shitass person
Out in the real world, people have to pretty well treat me politely, and it feels wrong
IN private, people treat me like shit, and so I associate being treated like shit with what happens when someone knows me personally, and so I believe that that's what I deserve.
>>
>>36459321
>IN private, people treat me like shit, and so I associate being treated like shit with what happens when someone knows me personally, and so I believe that that's what I deserve.
I still don't get it.
People treat anybody badly when they can get away with it.

It amazes me the extent girls will go to to excuse people treating them like shit.
>>
>>36459393
Boys externalize abuse (usually)
Girls internalize it (usually)
It's nature, my dude
>>
>>36459031
Do they exist in Eastern Europe? I've only seen one fembot claiming she's from Eastern ShitU but she's a dyke.
>>
>>36459437
>Eastern ShitU
>Slavland

Probably
>>
>>36459466
you bet your ass I'm surrounded by these Slavs, and I barely speak any of their language, I don't belong here, yet here I am, born and raised in a 'foreign' country.
>>
>>36459031
when a fembot would rather stalk the one she likes rather than date him
>>
>>36459547
Maybe she is too shy/fugly to make a move?
>>
>>36459426
I know, it just makes me sad.
I hate seeing nice girls being mistreated.

It's sad when they put up with it because they don't think they deserve any better, but it breaks my heart when they think they actually deserve it.
>>
>>36459558
More than likely confidence issues, I've seen it. Girl had to rate the whole class, put herself at the last place.
>tfw she was the cutest in class
And this wasn't a publicity stunt or being generous or something like that, she just had that low self-esteem.
By now she got her first dick years ago when she was 21, but there are others from that class who still didn't get the D, and ofc guys who didn't use theirs yet, like me.
>>
>>36459620
Oh buddy
You gotta get outta here
There's still time, you can be saved dude
>>
>>36459641
I've been here for a long time.

I've gotten past the stage where I'm after a gf, so I'm not really mad about that any more.

I've gotten older too, I feel a lot more paternal and protective over young women now.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.