[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, if you woke up and saw this in the morning how easy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: pov.jpg (110KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
pov.jpg
110KB, 640x635px
Be honest, if you woke up and saw this in the morning how easy would your life become?
>>
>>36457802
>blow huge loads when i fap to female POV
this doesnt count as gay does it?
>>
>>36457802
It would be harder, desu.
I wouldn't stop masturbating to my own tits and body.
Literally would take three hours in the bathroom, not counting makeup time, senpai.
>>
>>36457802
I'd wonder who left those steamed buns on me
Hope they're filled with char siew
>>
File: 0ba.jpg (32KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
0ba.jpg
32KB, 960x960px
>>36457802
>you'll never get to rest your head on a nice bair of breasts
>>
Id probably at least be happier. I wish i was a girl but not to the point where im going to chop my dick off.
>>
>>36457846
Tits are overrated.
>You will never rest your head on your gf's bare, supple ass while she casually reads a book lying on her belly, rocking you side to side.
Just end my life.
>>
>>36457832
No, I'm sure it's perfectly straight to imagine getting banged by a dude.
>>
>>36457909
You realize only women have tits right? Men have asses, thus making it the gay choice
>>
>>36458922

Men have mouths and hands too, does that make it gay if a chick gives you a blowjob or a handjob?
>>
File: 1492624790074.png (515KB, 676x557px) Image search: [Google]
1492624790074.png
515KB, 676x557px
>>36457802
My life is already like this and is not easy at all.
>>
>>36457802
I would have life super fucking easy

>get money from beta orbiters online
>get welfare bux for vagina
>con beta orbiters IRL occasionally for more bux. I'd be set. Women have life beyond easy mode.

The truly funny thing is how hard holes convinced themselves that they had things. They had a man ready and willing to live and die from them while doing everything they could to protect them, yet holes still weren't satisfied and thought the grass would be greener on the other side.
>>
>>36458946
Roasties kill yourselves. Stupid holes.
>>
>>36458944
yes, yes it does.

ogerinaol
>>
Why would I wear a bra to sleep?
>>
>>36457802
Life would be switched to passive difficulty. Betabux and alphafux all day, every day.
>>
>>36457802
Realistically, it would be fucking awful. I'm used to being a man and having to re-learn how to navigate society would blow. Also I hear periods suck.

On a fantasy level though, I guess it would be fun to see what getting fucked feels like.
>>
>>36459232
Yeah coasting through life and being able to do anything you like because you're a woman living in a liberal country must suck because muh periods.
>>
>>36459279
Men have shitty lives.
Women also have shitty lives.
Reality doesn't conform to limited worldviews, man.
>>
>>36459232
You don't have to wait for a magical gender swap to see what getting fucked feels like
>>
>>36459232
>I'm used to being a man and having to re-learn how to navigate society would blow.

It is perfectly acceptable for a woman to behave like a man. You will probably be called brave and stunning for doing so.

Man behaving like a woman? lol pussy!
>>
>how easy would your life become?
Incredibly easy, seeing as I was a guy looking at and understanding how easily girls can make money, find a partner, do fucking anything and succeed. If I woke up as an attractive girl with a good internet connection tomorrow, by the end of the year I can say that I'd break $80k from nothing easily.
>>
>>36459410
I don't think I'd be able to handle every guy I meet subconsciously wanting to stick their dick in me dude. I wouldn't be a woman; I'd be a man in a woman's body. That would be weird as fuck.
>>
>>36457802
>Life is now easy
>Go to work and explain that I'm a chick now
>Since transitioning takes months or years to do, especially a flawless transition like I'm assuming this would be, even the most liberal of employers simply wouldn't believe I was the same person
>Lose my job
>Depressed, go to friends for comfort
>Remember I have no friends, and now no job
>Try to find a way to convince the government that I really am myself so that I can get a real job
>If they don't believe me, can only get shitty jobs with no background checks or under the table work
>If they do, get a new job
>Coworkers flirt
>Flirt back because I want to see what getting dicked feels like
>Get dicked down, but coworker finds out I used to be a man
>He murders me, and is found innocent due to the gay panic defense
>People who find out about my story will either be tumblrs who claim I'm a hero even though all I did was fuck a stranger and get killed, and I didn't even mean to become a woman
>Or robots who will hate me without ever knowing me just for being a "tranny" (even though I once again never asked for the change)

Sounds like a bright future. Or, I guess assuming the world doesn't question my change for some reason
>Get laid every day
>Extort money out of ugly nerds for games and snacks
>Masturbate all day
>>
>>36458946
Roastie, get out.

oreganolio
>>
>>36457802
I'd rule the world in less than a month
>>
>>36457802
>advertise my holes for easy money
>first guy I meet with doesn't pay me, overpowers me, locks me in the basement, and eventually cuts my head off with a rusty spoon
/r9k/ is /r9k/ because we are failures from head to toe. we are stupid, we are weak, we are incompatible with reality. becoming a hot girl wouldn't change any of this, you still need to have a good head on your shoulders to succeed even as a hot woman.
>>
>>36457802
You don't need tits to suck cocks mate
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.