[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did we go from >autistic /fit/fags make fun of short

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1487829814972.jpg (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1487829814972.jpg
20KB, 320x320px
How did we go from

>autistic /fit/fags make fun of short dudes all day

To

>Women will literally not even talk to a man under 6ft

in a few short years?
>>
>>36456788
>a few short years
Good 1
>>
girls have always wanted tall guys
Its why the human race has literally grown over years of "artificial selection"
like napolean wasn't short at 5 8, because back then that was tall, but now its short because women only fucked tall men for so long it literally evolved men
>>
>>36456788
It's a joke only autists take seriously

Height is desirable but unless you're literally 5'6 under it isn't going o hurt your dating odds
>>
>>36456788
It's simple. This is an anonymous message board so people are more open to mocking short people here than in real life. So you first saw this on /fit/ a few years ago. Then you stayed in this echo chamber for a couple years and now this meme is part of your worldview. You aren't very smart so you don't realize nothing has changed in the world around you.
>>
>>36456978
>This is an anonymous message board so people are more open to mocking short people here than in real life.

Not to mention that most people are just trolling. Making people feel bad has been a 4chan thing since the start. Only a fool really takes all this shit seriously.

Hell I'm 5'7" and I participate in manletposting. It's just trolling.
>>
>>36456788
4chan is the vanguard of western culture. We're doing everything the normies of the future will be doing.
>>
it was always there but you just never knew to look.
>>
>>36457635
f-fuck, I just realized that

even now I see normies taking our memes and putting them on Instagram and Imgur and shit
>>
>>36457623
>It's just trolling
Keep telling that to yourself.
>>
>>36457667
I'm 6'0, it's just trolling
>>
normies only follow whatevers popular, you knew that
one day it'll be cool to be like 5'9 and anyone over will be seen as a freak just like manlets are now
t. 6'3 skelly
>>
>>36457667

Well, I dont feel insecure about it..

You know those people who keep making fun of autists? I'll bet you anything that most of them are autistic themselves. Or at least the ones who started the whole thing.

You cant let some message board get to you.
>>
>>36456877
That isn't actually true. Napoleon was 5'6" and people were taller in the 1600s than they were in the 1700-1800s. By about the late 1800s were doubled back to what we were in the 1600s and in the last 70-80 years its been pretty stagnant.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.