[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's /r9k/ doing this weekend? I just got Persona 5

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1492423908085.jpg (124KB, 720x505px) Image search: [Google]
1492423908085.jpg
124KB, 720x505px
So what's /r9k/ doing this weekend? I just got Persona 5 so that's probably what I'll be doing for the weekend and week after.
>>
Work, same shit as usual. I was thinking about giving Persona 4 another shot, but to be honest I couldn't fully figure out how to play the game. Like, how do you know the right thing to do after school every day? And how does the Social Link system work?
>>
>hairy tips
>>
>>36456293
There really is no wrong way to play the game. It's up to you to decide what to do and who to bond with. If you are worried about getting answers wrong then there are guides for pretty much everything.
>>
>>36456442
What confused me is that the game throws a bunch of different characters at you, and I accepted a lot at once since I didn't want to miss out on something big (ex. I joined an afterschool club). Are you missing out on a lot if you turn down things like that?
>>
Not much. I go to the gym in the mornings, other than that i just sort of stand around and browse 4chan or watch youtube/liveleak videos. i am so fucking bored with life
>>
I'm planning on killing myself on Sunday. Have fun with p5
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.