[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

goddamn it. a girl has shown a little bit of interest in me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1492555759009.png (46KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492555759009.png
46KB, 300x250px
goddamn it.

a girl has shown a little bit of interest in me and i have no idea how to text her because i haven't had a conversation with a real human in so long.

she's not even a roastie
>>
Write what you feel
oqoqoao
>>
>>36455782
>just be yourself
I'm disgusting
>>
>>36455857
Don't try to be something you are not

idk op
>>
>>36455676
To start a conversation lead with something she can answer such as "how was your week?" Instead of "Hi, Whats up".Keep the convo going thats the most important thing. Try to find her interest and ask alot of questions
>>
>>36455676
ask yourself if it is what you want, if yes, that will give you a boost to talk to her, we sabbotage ourselves all the time by thinking about possible bad outcomes so keep that shit in the background.
>>
>>36455676
think of it like this.

you think you're disgusting, but we always see the worst in ourselves.

she's showing interest in you; but you need to realize she also says to herself "im disgusting, he wouldn't want me"

good luck anon, i know this feel and i hope you can be happy with this person, even for a little bit

send that text, life is too short to not
>>
File: spongesquint.jpg (4KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
spongesquint.jpg
4KB, 160x160px
>>36455676

Idiot just talk to them, there is no special fucking rule or skill, just keep the situation in mind, be kind and polite and just don't sperg out
>>
File: 1478541707353.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1478541707353.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>36456934
advice from some loser who never talks to girls

never change r9k

the last thing women want is some interview over text. get them out and then talk. if you're gonna talk mainly over text you will not get anywhere. feel free to screencap this so you can remind yourself how I told you and you didn't listen
>>
>>36457984
>the last thing women want is some interview over text

Chicks fucking love sending 20,000 page essays about their daily, menial bullshit through texts.
>>
>>36458007
not the chicks I know

who the fuck do you hang out with? sounds boring as hell to talk about your day
>>
get really drunk

or dont and ignore her because this undue communication is the path to angst and self destruction :^D
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.