[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ when it was good >hostile to memeing /b/tards /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1492754279832.jpg (1MB, 2496x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492754279832.jpg
1MB, 2496x1200px
/r9k/ when it was good
>hostile to memeing /b/tards

/r9k/ today
>60% newfags who came in 2014 or later
>>
>>36455537
where are the other boards?
>>
>>36455537
Robots are revolving doors. Like how most outgrow /b/ and go to other boards most outgrow /r9k/ it's a cycle.

Soon enough there will only be newfags and they'll become oldfags.

4chan as we knew it died a long time ago.

Normies infest everywhere on here

I'll leave soon enough and so will you, you just need to find the right thing to leave here for
>>
File: 1480340173524.jpg (1MB, 2496x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480340173524.jpg
1MB, 2496x1200px
Not OP, but here's another 4Chan House.
>>
>>36456663
I want to leave this shithole. I actively hate most threads. But there is nowhere else I've found.
>>
>>36456718
Find a hobby, I recently got into poker and most of my free time is dedicated to that.

I spend time here for the vain hopes of a hikki gf.

Don't worry anon there's something for everyone
>>
>>36456663
>Robots are revolving doors
No, r9k was pretty constant in board traffic until 2014 when it doubled in activity because of a combination of factors most notably 'rare pepes', moot turning off the robot making it more accesible to newfags, the elliot rodgers incident which all drew an overwhelming amount of new users that ruined the board's ability to self-moderate and irrevocably damaging board quality.

This idea that 'everything is cyclical' on 4chan is utter bullshit and only highlights the immense ignorance of the person making that post.

Imagine showing /b/ in 2017 to /b/ in 2004 and saying "don't worry, it's all the same more or less" and how dumb you would look.
>>
>>36456718
There's a lot of other imageboards you can try.
>>
>>36456750
You're right anon. Plus all the media attention and the fags from r/donald coming cause muh meme magic.

I finally understand all the bullshit
>>
>>36456750
The problem is, our userbase is no longer weeb burnouts, hentai-loving degenerates, MRAs, and people who were banned from /a/ and /v/.

Now, it's a bunch of r/donnie shitheads, plus a thin rind of leftover posters doing an endless holding action against them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.