[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, once again is Friday night and you are in your room browsing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 15

So, once again is Friday night and you are in your room browsing 4chan

What went wrong?
>>
I think it was my mothers advice to just ask a girl out to prom.
I was a late bloomer, to be expected here
But my mom just kept saying "just ask a girl out, it cant be that bad"
Its hard to truly quantify the damage you can do to a man during his formative periods.
Because it sure as fuck didn't work out for me
>>
>>36454967
Where I live its saturday morning so its not so bad. Then again I was on r9k friday night as well so it doesn't really matter
>>
File: 1491083880622.gif (89KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491083880622.gif
89KB, 400x400px
>>36455060
Story time friend

original
>>
I hate myself so much that I would rather be alone for the rest of my life than face even the slightest possibility of rejection.
>>
I keep hoping there will be a bingo thread
with friday being normies night out
>>
File: 1492729518821.png (163KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1492729518821.png
163KB, 512x512px
>>36454967
WRONG! it's Saturday morning amerifat BTFO
>>
>>36454967
I don't have to go to class and have minimal HW.
I don't have to talk to anyone I don't want to.
I don't have to go outside.
Nothing went wrong, if anything its the entire week that is the problem not the 3 days off.
>>
Normal autist think it's okay to play loud music at 3 am
>>
File: aaaaaa.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.png
30KB, 633x758px
>>36455060
>extremely early bloomer
>balls dropped in elementary school
>fully covered in body hair by 13-14
>had to shave daily (still do)
>stopped growing around then too (6')
>peak horniness was around late middle school, has declined since
>girls thought it was weird and gross
>looked mid-20's by the end of high school
why couldn't we be normal
>>
File: 1479437565222.jpg (17KB, 423x423px) Image search: [Google]
1479437565222.jpg
17KB, 423x423px
I'm tired of putting on my happy face and pretending everything is fine. I'm a failure.
>>
>>36455138
Ive told it a million times on here let me be brief

>ask shy but qt girl to homecoming in terrible awkward way
>she says yes and i basically fuck it up completely
>weeks pass without talking at all
>get to dance time, i hoverhand the fuck out of her at pictures
>she runs away the first chance at the actual dance
>our "group" which was neither of our friends forces us to dance
>its a slow dance, she REFUSES to look me in the eye
>we leave dance without really dancing (grinding, which incidentally was fine with me, wasnt into that)
>she basically calls me a piece of shit on the drive to her house, that I shouldn't have asked her and that it was my fault

The absolute worst part was explaining to my parents (and much older sisters) when I got home that night, they were so excited to hear about it, to hear about their son doing normal things like kissing a girl or having fun

I dont hate her, I dont think, and I can't really nail it down to any specific reason why I failed with women completely
but its too much of a coincidence that I have never held a girls hands and this happened to me
I would love to talk to her and just get her side of the story, at this point I am apathetic towards the entire situation, more interested in a clinical way.
>>
I've just always been weird and never had that many friends.

I used to work every Friday night when I worked in restaurants, now I just sit around my apartment drinking.
>>
>>36454967
Nothing went wrong. Following societal norms and going out and partying is actually pretty boring. Atleast I have a girlfriend that swallows my load every single day we see each other.
>>
>>36455446
and her name...albert einstein
>>
My paycheck was shit so I'm poor until next Thursday. I've been reading a bretty good book though, so it's not all bad.
>>
>>36454967
Didn't go to college lol. Don't really care anymore though. It doesn't matter when I die so might as well actually have fun while I last.
>>
File: 1490299225161.gif (667KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
1490299225161.gif
667KB, 500x263px
I'm just going to smoke weed by myself to forget about how shitty I am.
>>
>>36455546
lul weed lmao me too. we're gonna get so blazed and faded haha 420 all day everyday amirite [8]
>>
I've done this basically every single Friday for the past seven years
>>
File: 1492653844361.gif (68KB, 300x153px) Image search: [Google]
1492653844361.gif
68KB, 300x153px
>>36455572
Wow so cool man ex dee
>>
>>36454967
too much effort required to keep friends and having dates or having a gf at all
i still feel loneliness here and there though, but that is what 4chan is for
>>
I just woke up after long hours of wage cucking, didn't even get enough sleep.

i'm so tired, fuck slavery.
>>
File: image.gif (1023KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1023KB, 500x420px
>>36454967
For years I haven't had any friends anymore. I was best friends with my boyfriend/high school sweetheart and we had a ton of mutual friends, but once I dumped him my social circle fell apart.

Our mutual best friend told me to forgive him and stay together "or else things will be awkward" when we all hang out. Fuck that, I'm not going places where my cheating ex is going to be. I rather be single and friendless than in a miserable relationship with a social life...so I didn't stick around. Plus everyone they took his side, feeling bad that the light of his life just left him instead of ditching him for being an asshole. I was the enemy for not staying with him. It's whatever, either way I only have 1 friend left who has no time for me ever, she's too busy partying with her new college friends.
>>
File: Right 2.jpg (223KB, 898x449px) Image search: [Google]
Right 2.jpg
223KB, 898x449px
Degeneracy is what went wrong, if Hitler would have won women wouldn't be the materialistic gold-diggers they are and i would have a cute aryan wife by now
>>
>>36455620
end your own life you drug addled fag
>>
>>36454967
im pretty sure i have some undiagnosed personality disorder

>had friends
>had social life
>never called people
>never initiated plans
>people slowly stopped calling as frequently
>depended on them for social life

i can't tell if im really depressed or i actually just don't care. I was diagnosed with major depressive disorder when i was 16 (26 now) and i didnt take it seriously.
>>
>>36455698
yea same thing except im the bf that got shut out of the social circle. you must not be very attractive because the guy always loses when him and a girl in his social circle breaks up. she usually leverages her social currency against his and he loses. soooo yea you must not be attractive.
>>
>>36455620
can anyone else hear the sounds this gif would make?
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 633x758px
I asked my friend if he wanted to do something together earlier this week. He said he could do something, just give him a call at 7:00 PST, and we could play some vidya together. I called him around an hour ago, and his roommate picked up and said he's out with friends. I texted him and he said something around "ooohhhh riiiight, uhhh sorry I didn't remember." He's done this three times already.
Tl;dr my closest out of my six or so friend ditched me because he doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>36456081
yea he moved on.
>>
>>36454967
>in my room
I'm on a bus
>>
>>36455138
btw fuck you for asking for my story and then not responding
bitch i want (yous)
>>
File: 15103596.jpg (132KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
15103596.jpg
132KB, 500x338px
>>36455344

>
The absolute worst part was explaining to my parents (and much older sisters) when I got home that night, they were so excited to hear about it, to hear about their son doing normal things like kissing a girl or having fun

Hell, I don't even know what that feels like. I am an only child and I think deep down they have given up long ago. Never went to prom, never even asked a girl out.

I'm so lonely, I just want to feel an ounce of self worth
>>
I'm sick af so I'm not going anywhere.
>>
>>36455344
I'll bet that worst part of this is that you ruined her night, not that yours was ruined.
>>
>>36456433
Truly I do still have self worth, I graduated college and have a job, I moved out etc
I am set for life basically with the job I got.
But what is life without a family? Im not saying you NEED a family to be happy, but for me I think its true
I am a lazy unmotivated shit and without some external force in the form of parents pushing me out of the house, I would never be in the situation I'm in.
I just got this job and every day I come home I just shitpost and play games all day, then get drunk on the weekends alone.

Basically bachelor life sucks for me
>>
>>36454967
What the hell else do you expect me to do on a friday night? Go to a party? That shit sucks. I'll take comfy over unnecessary stress
>>
>>36456511
I do remember wondering if i asked her out and she was waiting on some other guy to ask her out.
Never knew for sure but I doubted it later for some reason.
I do actually doubt that it didnt work out, she was a shy qt gf just my type, and she even majored in the same shit in college (different uni though)
Just need her political views and views on having kids and it would be a 100% match
>>
>>36456532
iktf, all that I want in life is a family, but I am too reserved. Even my mom said me being reserved is probably seen as not-interested and rejection.

I have this hard shell that formed around me that I can't break myself, and no one wants to help me.
>>
>>36454967
My robot girl is sleeping right behind me and i cant sleep due to my shitty lifestyle

Its always like this btw
>>
>>36454967
I'm horribly sick and I've been sleeping all day.

Most of my friends are internet friends anyways and I put in a hard week's work.

Really, nothing went wrong. I have music playing and a cat in my lap. It's pretty comfy, honestly.
>>
>>36456619
friend, girls cannot be robots, this is a fact
also you cannot be a robot

>>36456606
At this point in my life, its more a shell of isolation, I live in a small town and I have no friends and theres basically no women I would ever be interested (not trashy, no kids, actually good person). Even my job is ALL men
But then again what woman is nowadays
>>
I want to go out but I have nothing in common with the people at clubs and taverns.

Plus in alone and ugly which makes it all more difficult to find the socializing in looking for
>>
>>36455734
Shut up you stupid fat fuck. Stop shitposting and actually leave the house.
>>
>>36456664
not a girl, neither a robot
just chilling out here
>>
I've gone out the last 3 nights. I need to sit one out before I drink my face off this weekend
>>
File: 1478986789388.jpg (69KB, 634x522px) Image search: [Google]
1478986789388.jpg
69KB, 634x522px
>>36456664

I live in a small rural town in Ohio with roots in West Virgina, so I know how that feels. At this point I just want to stop existing, but I am too scared to die.

I don't see things getting better.

I wish I still had my child-like innocence. I wish I was 8 again where I didn't worry about all these things, but here I am 10 years later. I am a recluse. I don't like being around people, yet I get depressed more and more when I am not around people.

What the fuck is even with existing?
>>
>>36456792
I dunno man I feel the opposite
I just broke at some point or something and realized how absurd this shit is, life is fucking absurd, donald trump is now president, memes are becoming real and its a great time to be alive.
I guess I still have hope that I will eventually find a girl, but at this point I dont know if I could ever trust her
>>
>>36456845
In all honesty, I want a quiet relaxed life. I get anxiety easy which adds to my shell; I can't comfortably approach girls. The world devolving into shit makes me stressed about what is to come each day.
>>
>>36456911
but why bother? you will never have kids that have to deal with the shit we leave behind
I cant imagine society actually collapsing in the US within my lifetime.
Unless you live in some other country, I guess i could see it
>>
Edgy but birth. Really wish I could just plug my brain into the net matrix style, I barely use my body as it is so I don't really need it. I don't really like most people, I can be social if needed but it just feels like a heavy mask I'm wearing, it exhausts me. I prefer to drink and read alone, have a nice smoke too. I'm 26 and the road ahead looks much to familiar at this point.
>>
>>36454967
I've never "gone out" I've sat in my room my whole 20's and now I'm in my 30's

I've never had friends or went out on a Friday or weekend.
>>
>>36456974
I live in the U.S, I am just scared of Trump causing a shitstorm that results in us being nuked. As to why I am so scared, its just my anxiety.

Hillary would have been worse
>>
>>36454967
my life.
its my birthday and I had to work evening because of an urgent call so everyone at my planned birthday party eventually left and when I finally came to it all I had was a half-eaten cake.
>>
>>36457014
you seem like a sensible guy. You're not fooling yourself is what I'm getting at
>>
>>36455535
what book? originladio
>>
>>36455344

>to hear about their son doing normal things like kissing a girl or having fun

oh you son of a bitch I tried so hard to not think about what my parents think of me and you go ahead and do that
>>
File: 1490009820935.jpg (25KB, 480x433px) Image search: [Google]
1490009820935.jpg
25KB, 480x433px
>>36455344
She was a confused awkward teenager and had no idea what effect she would have on you. Isn't it possible she was dealing with demons of her own instead of you being the problem?
>>
>>36457751
cunt you didnt read my story I dont blame her for anything, i said
>I dont hate her
I only question I do have is if she knows how much that actually affected my life or not
>>
I got laid last saturday so I'm pretty calm at the moment.
>>
>>36457891
I'm going to say almost definitely no. In fact, absolutely not.
>>
>>36454967
Jokes on you OP it's Saturday where I live.
>the rest is right though...
>>
File: 1474832549819.jpg (62KB, 546x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474832549819.jpg
62KB, 546x800px
but i'm not

i relegate shitposting solely to working hours and i happen to be posted there for the 3rd shift

i guess its alright
>>
>>36454967
Nothing went wrong I'm 26 I don't need to go out every weekend and get obliterated.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.