[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't believe this "women hate ''''''nice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 15

File: best guy friend.jpg (68KB, 534x541px) Image search: [Google]
best guy friend.jpg
68KB, 534x541px
Don't believe this "women hate ''''''nice guys'''''''" horseshit. Women like nice guys. Don't think that's an insult, it's wonderful. Picture this: every day, women have to put up with each other's shit. They constantly hit by men who don't even hide the fact they just want sex.

Then you come along. You actually listen to her, help her, consider her feelings, make her feel comfortable. Yes they know you're a guy, but can you understand how they don't want to lose something so precious to them? You're a great friend. You won't get them all but you'll get your chance one day if you keep being a good guy you are.

Girls need you. Please don't stop being a nice guy.
>>
Any girl that says this is a whore and trouble.

I'm a girl that gets along with "masculine" girls. Not all girls fall under the tee hee vapid cunt stereotype.
>>
as a fembot, im a female girl and often talk about this with my bf.
>>
So what you are saying is that I should poor myself into someone else, getting very little in return, so that maybe, just maybe, after they have dated a few dozen guys, they will finally settle for me?

Excuse me if I don't see this as worthwhile endeavor.
>>
File: 1456920415429.png (550KB, 800x744px) Image search: [Google]
1456920415429.png
550KB, 800x744px
>>36453610
>They can intro me to their friends.
>>
File: 1294235397828.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1294235397828.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
>they can intro me the their friends
>>
>>36453721
>as a fembot, im a female girl

enough of this nonsense
>>
>>36453610
>They constantly hit by men who don't even hide the fact they just want sex.
So they want some beta who is really passively pursuing the same goal? I am not an expert, but this seems like horseshit.
>>
>>36453610
>Cuck: The guide
>>
Jerry and Elaine dated for a while but it didn't work out still they liked each other enough they still remained day to day friends.

Why are girls and guys trying to do the opposite of this, when it makes women look like bitches and men look like cucks?
>>
>>36453610
Ur fukin ghey
>>
>>36453721
>Im a female girl
>>
File: 1491413337306.jpg (46KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
1491413337306.jpg
46KB, 588x575px
>>36453610
>they would consider me a sister
>they don't hit on the guys I find cute
Unless the whore starts liking me I'd be stuck in the friendzone forever. I don't become friends with a woman just for friendship
>they are good listeners
Only because of theirs cunts
>they give good advice
Like a woman would follow advice they wouldn't like regardless of whether the advice is good

Fuck this stupid image and fuck you too OP
>>
>>36453610
It's tricky. You both have to be a nice guy, when trying to get a girlfriend. You don't want to be too nice. However, one must also try not to be a douche bag completely. It's about letting her know, that you care about her genuinely, to earn her trust. From here, you must constantly balance between being overly in love and partly withdrawn and aloof. At least in the beginning. Then she'll come chasing. Once she secures you, and not vice versa, you can declare your heartfelt love and she'll unleash her eternal lust and need for you. Just don't be an impatient and insecure pussy in the proces, that's th challenge for you senpai.
>>
>>36454284
Also you have to be attractive. Ugly people are automatically creeps, so don't even try.
>>
File: superlative laugh.jpg (80KB, 455x675px) Image search: [Google]
superlative laugh.jpg
80KB, 455x675px
>>36453610
>you'll get your chance one day if you keep being a good guy you are
I kekked pretty hard m8, thanks
>>
File: 1484875308808.gif (2MB, 492x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484875308808.gif
2MB, 492x300px
There's a special place for people like OP
>pic very much related
>>
I by and large just don't talk to women. Most of them are boring as fuck.

The only girls I talk to are the ones I can talk to as if they are other dudes; I talk to 2 non familial girls on a regular basis; My GF and some other girl that happens to have substance to her.
>>
>>36453927
Jerry and Elaine are fictional characters, friendo
>>
>>36453610
I offer my ears and advice to everyone, not just women. I've had a grown man I met off the street crying in my arms within 20 minutes of meeting him. He didn't even lift my wallet or anything like that. I don't particularly care about sex. I don't tolerate bullshit either though, luckily whores don't talk to me.
>>
>>36454284
>Once she secures you
How do you know when this moment comes?
I've been hella aloof and seeing this girl every 2/3 weeks, and last time she initiated cuddling/kissing. What do I do now?
>>
File: 1488358093684.jpg (953KB, 1920x1975px) Image search: [Google]
1488358093684.jpg
953KB, 1920x1975px
Just so we can make this bait into something useful:

There is no problem in having a girl as your friend, as long as you see each other as friends and nothing more. If you want something more, you shouldn't try to be their friend, you should try to be their lover (and let's be honest, if one night stand were your thing you wouldn't be here right now). Of course, this two scenarios don't apply to the exception which is when you fall for your friend because something changed between you two - in this case, no one is really at fault but be prepared for some heavy shit.
>>
>>36454284
Easier way:
>Be good looking
>Make her laughs
>Do a move
>Easy win
>>
>>36453610
>implying you can't fuck your female friends

How do you think normies get laid so much?
>>
File: 1461137632170.jpg (85KB, 539x776px) Image search: [Google]
1461137632170.jpg
85KB, 539x776px
Nice guy pride world wide.

I enjoy being nice and changing that to try and get women feels very unnatural. I'm just beeing meself ;) and it's great.
>>
>>36455218
This is /r9k/. Most people giving advice are people who had to struggle their way to normalfaggotry.
>>
>>36455218
>>Make her laughs
How you do this?
>Do a move
Like touching? How do you get to sex from that though?
>>
>>36455482
Say something funny. I dunno. How do you make your guy friends laugh?
>>
>Women like nice guys because they're boyfriends they don't have to fuck
Yeah, fuck off. The whole "I DONT WANT TO RISK OUR FRIENDSHIP" shit is selfish.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 748x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 748x630px
>>36453610
Coming from a girl, guy best friend is just trouble. Yes it is possible to be like brother and sister but once they get in a relationship you're screwed.

>became brother and sister with friend back in high school
>he preferred hanging out with me because she was mean
>everyone thought we would be a good couple
>he goes to army and loses contact
>fast forward years later and he's married to different girl at 21 (poor soul)
>we meet up all over again but brought his wife
>things felt x1000 awkward because it's like I was stealing her husband

Getting in between a relationship looks bad enough, doing it to someone who's married looks extremely bad. I don't want to stop chilling with him but me and him have a friendship that him and his wife can't relate to so it might be confused as him favoring me (of course he doesn't though)
>>
>>36455558
I'm pretty sure regular friends are girl/boyfriends you don't have to fuck for anyone.
>>
>>36455482
Just say anything a bit funny, women lack so much in humor that even the most basic shit makes them laugh (or they completely miss it, also happens).

>Like touching? How do you get to sex from that though?
Bring her closer, start touching, go for the kiss, maybe ask her is some chad-like way, etc.
>>
>>36455482
Funny guy here
Most of my humor is situational, deadpan and subtle. Girls seem to like that being funny does nothing if you are not already attractive
>>
>>36455592
Asking is supposed to be super beta but then again I've never heard of a time it didn't work.
>>
>>36455482
People will usally find anything a person they are attracted to says funny. Women say that funny guys are attractive, when it is really the other way around.

So, if you wanna make girls laugh easily, go hit the gym.
>>
>>36455580
You have a warped view of friendship.
>>
>>36455609
It's not asking in "muh c-can I k-k-kiss u?", but rather the way a chad would do: already implying the "yes".
>>
>>36455643
Well what's the difference?
>>
>>36455592
>Bring her closer, start touching, go for the kiss, maybe ask her is some chad-like way, etc.
But I have already done this, it just hasn't turned into sex

Say you're at dinner and you kiss. Then what? I live at home so I can't invite her to my place. Should I ask if she wants to get a hotel room, or is that weird?
>>
>>36453610
The times that I was genuinely nice, listened to a girl, talked about how she was doing in life, listened to her problems, showed her a good time, I was used, ignored, and forgotten. It has done nothing good for me, it has only brought me excruciating pain. I'm treating girls like shit from this point forward and you can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>36455800
lol you sound like such a "nice guy".
>>
>>36453610
You sound like someone very familiar.

How is the door?
>>
>>36454305
Even if youre ugly you can try your best to change their perspective on that. Having other attractive qualities can bribg a 4/10 to a 6/10 which can help you score with a 6/10 qt
>>
>>36455135

Holy shit. Bro if you two have been kissing then you are already in. You already passed the test. You already have permission to be physical. GO FOR IT. Enjoy the fun, the ride is just beginning.

It's Friday night. Why are you posting here and not with her?
>>
>>36453610
I would no memes be friends with a girl desu senpai.
I just don't know where to start.

I think I'm too scary.
>>
LA AMOF
>>
>>36455482
>Like touching? How do you get to sex from that though?

Holy fucking kek anon, thank you for that.

You are thinking way too far ahead man.

Start by making out with her. Once you get there THEN your can worry about the other stuff.
>>
>>36456539
>Why are you posting here and not with her?
Because I don't know what to do! Do we go on a another date and kiss at the end, and segue into sex somehow?

>>36456773
>Start by making out with her. Once you get there THEN your can worry about the other stuff.
But we've already made out. What do I do next time?
>>
File: 1250719249721.png (52KB, 249x238px) Image search: [Google]
1250719249721.png
52KB, 249x238px
>confident and nice
Is he correct?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSEKmX_paAM
>>
>>36453749
How did you take that from what he said?
>>
>>36453610
Like this anon said >>36453749
The world is about compensation, if i doing something and i get nothing in return then i not going to do that again. That`s how most female-male relationships, that are not sex, works, buddy !
>>
File: 1484277912943.jpg (45KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1484277912943.jpg
45KB, 500x363px
>>36455566
As a guy with a little sister best friend I understand what you mean. Whenevershe gets into a relationship I stay away as much as I can but she is always trying to include me in her life somehow and even though I think it shouldn't be that way I just have to go along with it to not make things weird.

What I did was tell her specifically how much involvement I wanted to have in her relationship to not become the third wheel. Also had to be pretty specific about sharing her private lovey dovey shit with her girl friends since I shouldn't be listening to any of that.

I want to hang with her like always but I understand things can't be like that when she is in a relationship while she doesn't and tries to include me as much as possible because she wants all her loved ones to get along. Different perspectives I guess.

>>36455136
Agree with this post. State your intentions early so you don't end up fucked. I gave up on women years ago so I just treat every girl as a friend and it leads to a lot of misunderstandings because they see me being nice and shit with them and think I like them when I'm actually just treating them the same way I treat everyone else.
>>
>>36453610
>Please don't stop being a favor and food machine
Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>36458193
>I gave up on women years ago so I just treat every girl as a friend and it leads to a lot of misunderstandings because they see me being nice and shit with them and think I like them when I'm actually just treating them the same way I treat everyone else.
Yeah I've experienced this as well and that's the thing: you can nice to people with no aim and they'll still interpret it that way. I won't go full cynic and say that they're all narcissists, because I think it's normal to like being treated well and interpret it as special treatment. It's fallacious, but feelings aren't rational.

What that also shows is that people will still see things their own way regardless of the actual state of affairs. Those women suspected you have feelings for them even though you don't, because you are nice. Then it's also plausible a woman can suspect a man has feelings for them but maintain the status quo.
>>
>>36455758
>should I ask if she wants a hotel room
holy fuck lmao that is the weirdest thing I ever heard lmaooo it's like she's a whore
>>
>>36453610
>why don't guys play with kids
afraid they'll be labeled as pedophiles

>why don't guys be more courteous to women
afraid they'll be seen as creepy nice guys

>why don't guys marry
afraid they'll lose half their earnings plus alimony in the divorce when the prenup is thrown out

i hope you think the solution is "manning up"
>>
File: 17t47p1qn6ex8jpg.jpg (75KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
17t47p1qn6ex8jpg.jpg
75KB, 636x358px
>>36455087

This is a form of everyday-life-cuckoldry. I used to be you. I thought that being able to have people open up to me and be vulnerable with me meant we were sharing a bond, I thought that I was an 'open person' and that people were connecting with that hummanity, i thought this is how people were supposed to act.

But then I realised that the street didn't go both ways, the weren't interested in or concerned about me, they just saw me as nonthreatening and unassertive enough to confide in: just enough of a person to not be talking to a wall, not enough of a person to be ashamed of telling me their secrets.

They might be sincerely in pain and sincerely crying etc, but the act of choosing you to dump on when they don't know you is basic disrespect.

You'll hear guys on here using the phrase 'emotional kleenex' thats what it is. What you are to them. What i was.

Sorry but its just true, test it out and see.
>>
>>36459852
It really doesn't matter to me to be honest. I'm already subject to it by my family, I'm not able to say anything back to them. I never talked to that man afterward, but I helped him having nothing better to do with my time. It made me feel like I made a difference, so in a way I used him as well. It made my walk a little less samey. I don't particularly have to feel anything for anybody to open up, so I don't understand your use of the word "cuckoldry" when there is no relation used whatsoever. Especially when a lot of us do the same on an anonymous imageboard. It's irrational to think this is any different.

So, pray tell, how do you think people "supposed" to act? Because I certainly would not know, having no friends.
>>
File: doubt.png (31KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
31KB, 300x162px
>>36453721
>fembot
>female girl
>>
>>36453610
A person who posts these kind of quotes makes me not want to be their friend.
>>
>>36459509
What am I supposed to do? We both live with family
>>
>>36460081
Agreed, it's shameless.
>>
>>36453610
Honestly, I'm done being the "nice guy".
I never got anything back for it. Just a small amount of appreciation, then they would go run off with Chad.
Over the years, I have become more cynical and sociopathic towards people, specifically women. All they have done to me is either manipulate me, completely disregard my existence, or hardly give a shit about my desires. I've pretty much turned into an sarcastic asshole. I only spew snarky comebacks to whatever anyone says to me, which is why I don't have any friends. One thing I have learned is that girls aren't actually attracted to "nice guys" because of who they are, but because of emotional satisfaction and that they realize they can't grab any Chads of their own. Don't believe me? I've observed female behavior over time in classes back in High School/College and they would always, ALWAYS talk about that "cute guy". Every. Single. Time. If you weren't even decently attractive then the girls would shittalk you behind your back. When I go to visit my family (which is rare) I will always notice them talking about other "ugly guys" they see on social media.Are women these days really this shallow-minded? This cruel? "Nice Guys" will always finish last, because we aren't that attractive or are easy to manipulate to fulfill women's desires. It really makes no sense because the girls in High School would always go date the fuckboys. Ya know...the guys who are way more likely to not stay committed to the relationship. Think about it, why stay with one girl when you could have more? From your birth, you're judged based off looks. I find that sickening. Why must human nature be this way? Oh well. Wtf can I do? Nothing. I just wish WW3 would come obliterate me off the plane of reality. Maybe if I become reincarnated I'll be born into a more advanced species that doesn't succumb to their instincts.
>>
>>36460792
>Over the years, I have become more cynical and sociopathic towards people, specifically women. All they have done to me is either manipulate me, completely disregard my existence, or hardly give a shit about my desires. I've pretty much turned into an sarcastic asshole. I only spew snarky comebacks to whatever anyone says to me, which is why I don't have any friends. One thing I have learned is that girls aren't actually attracted to "nice guys" because of who they are, but because of emotional satisfaction and that they realize they can't grab any Chads of their own. Don't believe me? I've observed female behavior over time in classes back in High School/College and they would always, ALWAYS talk about that "cute guy". Every. Single. Time. If you weren't even decently attractive then the girls would shittalk you behind your back. When I go to visit my family (which is rare) I will always notice them talking about other "ugly guys" they see on social media.Are women these days really this shallow-minded? This cruel? "Nice Guys" will always finish last, because we aren't that attractive or are easy to manipulate to fulfill women's desires. It really makes no sense because the girls in High School would always go date the fuckboys. Ya know...the guys who are way more likely to not stay committed to the relationship. Think about it, why stay with one girl when you could have more? From your birth, you're judged based off looks. I find that sickening. Why must human nature be this way? Oh well. Wtf can I do? Nothing. I just wish WW3 would come obliterate me off the plane of reality. Maybe if I become reincarnated I'll be born into a more advanced species that doesn't succumb to their instincts.
I too used to be a push over victim nice guy, always thought "turning the other cheek" was the right way to live life. I have become pretty cynical of women most of all, at the same time I just do not care. I got my first gf by being a complete tool to her
>>
>>36460792
>implying people haven't cared about looks since the beginning of time
>>
>>36460792
Is this fresh pasta? Nice impression of a raging autistic neckbeard virgin.
>>
>>36460792
Why be angry about it? It's the way it is and you can't change it. You can choose to get yourself a piece of the pie or say fuck it all together.

http://i.imgur.com/PmxD4.jpg
>>
>>36460845
>implying I didn't know this
>>36460888
Make it happen.
>>36461066
I am DONE being part of the human species. Guess I'll wait until becoming a cyborg is possible. I shall transcend beyond the common man and walk a new path of evolution, discovering new things/ideas for the greater good of transhumanity.
Thank you anon for enlightening me.
>>
>>36453610
Fuck you lol. I be who ever the fuck I want think be, just because you don't get to lean on me anymore doesn't mean you get to complain. Eat shit bitch.
>>
>listening to her.
>being there for her.
>Not being a jerk.
>Making her laugh.
>Going out of your way for her.

In the end if you are not attractive it will all be a series of non-returned favors.

I wish I knew this when I was 17
>>
Those girls need you alright. When Chads stop fawning after them, after their looks are gone and their pussy is destroyed they need someone to give them the attention they've grown accustomed to, need someone to take care of their financial needs and help with raising Chad's kids. That's where YOU, the nice guy comes into play.
>>
>>36453610
>How to be a cuck for dummies
>sponsored by the Prime Minister of Canada
>>
>>36461371
This is the most retarded meme on /r9k/. It's just a cuck fantasy dreamed up by bitter basement-dwelling virgins.
>>
>>36453767
>>36453786
This works both ways you kissless virgins. If you help her build a social network, she will help you. Women LOVE to matchmake, and they have tons of friends that will pressure them to at least meet you. The more female "friends" you have the better chances you have to meet one that actually likes you.

Meeting women isn't about picking one and pouring your all into her in the hopes she will like you someday, it's about finding one who likes you by the sheer soul crushing korean grind of just meeting them and seeing if they will give you a chance or not.
>>
>>36461429
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
>>
>>36453610

I am okay with being friends with a girl. But not being attractive to anyone ever makes me rather angry. It's so easy to just ignore someone's romantic motivations, wait until he's caught up in his own idea, and then apply the perfect damage control.

"Friendship."

You said it's easy for you to detect virgins, no? Then why would you expect for me to approach you, while not knowing you're someone else's? The decision to keep the facade up is easy for you, because "friendship" seems unuversally justifiable to everyone. Even if it hurts me more than you just being nobody to me.
>>
>>36453610
>they can intro me to their friends
yeah, about that...
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.