[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the half asian half white genetic make up the product of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: geneticlottery.jpg (116KB, 1109x661px) Image search: [Google]
geneticlottery.jpg
116KB, 1109x661px
Is the half asian half white genetic make up the product of the true genetic lottery?

Pic related (both had ugly parents).
>>
>>36451384
Left is ugly af desu senpai
>>
Asian mixed with anything other than asian is gross phamalam.
>>
File: 1479446048078.jpg (145KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1479446048078.jpg
145KB, 633x758px
Yep.
My sister is considered an 8/10 and I'm a 3-4/10 at best.
>>
left is pretty ugly

right will probably be ugly after puberty
>>
>>36451433
>Left is ugly af desu senpai
That's his point, that A/W children roll the genetic lottery more than any other.
>>
>>36451384
Yeah it's isolated phenotypes being combined so whatever happens is uncanny outliers.

Not just physically either.
>>
Why do I see at least one non-Elliot related Hapa thread every day? It's a strange subject for /r9k/ desu. Does r/hapas have a presence on this board?
>>
>>36451552
they're both 18+
the left one is meant to be the ugly one while the right one is considered """attractive""" (not that that's hard in comparison to the left).

The thing is, when I look at single-race/pure children generally they're a product of their parents but there's such a wide variation between half-asians half-whites.

Any half asians here wanna pitch in my following pseudo-scientific theory?
Most 'ugly' features are universal and can be found across all races - usually hereditary as well. However, all races have certain features that can be considered 'ugly' and are found 99.9% in that race.

So is the issue with the huge variation between the left and right (both have below average parents) a product of the fact that now not only do you have the universally ugly looking features of your normal humans but also because you have ugly features usually reserved to the white race, and the ugly features reserved to the asian race. Hence the concept of the lottery.
>>
>>36451630

It's literally one guy posting this every day. Seriously, it's one guy on a downward spiral in life and is dedicated to this task every day.
>>
also imprtant to remmeber that beautiful genes are generally recessive to ugly genes

and frankly i think most of the beautiful genes are found in the white parent so that kind of narrows the possibility of winning the genetic lottery even more than if your parents were both white
>>
>>36451688
Sounds right to me. It's mainly random from which parent you will inherit a characteristic, although some are carried only on the Y chromosome or are recessive. A hapa kid could inherit all the best features of both races, or only the worst, or a varying degree of both.
>>
File: C2AEoIEWQAAGEKH.jpg (84KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C2AEoIEWQAAGEKH.jpg
84KB, 1200x675px
I'm going to have to say yes.

>>36452309
I guess it's both me and him. I'm only on r9k for ~30 minutes but I always see a fucking hapa thread so I ahve to contribute.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.