[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will NEVER go to one of the famed my bloody valentine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: you made me realise.png (423KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
you made me realise.png
423KB, 600x600px
>you will NEVER go to one of the famed my bloody valentine "holocaust sessions" where they tortured fans with 15-30 minute jam sessions upwards of 130 dB of pure noise

why live?
>>
>>36451163
Listening to My Bloody Valentine is torture even at regular levels.
>>
>>36451240

EDGE 2: THE RECKONING
>>
they probably all have really bad hearing damage now
>>
>>36451163
>not listening to The Cures today
>>
File: 1483294229651.jpg (77KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483294229651.jpg
77KB, 960x960px
>>36451163
>they will probably never even tour again
not a good feel
>>
>kevin shields probably spends his whole life completely alone because he has all sorts of mental illnesses and his ears wont stop fucking ringing

feels bad man
>>
this picture makes me so hard

the look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged

Kevin is known to be THE most hung guy in shoegaze, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Bilinda's arsehole.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself lubed enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Kevin barely able to force it past the knob, and Bilinda moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her pussy clamping down on Kevin's throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria...
>>
>>36451163
jeeze I hope they wore ear protection
>>
>>36451163
>Some of the songs they played live were up to 15 minutes long

I feel you OP
>>
>>36451556
Classic. They actually banged though.
>>
>>36451240
>having an opinion this bad

>>36451163
i feel you anon
>>
>>36451163
I went and it wasn't that much fun. Then again I'm not big on them and it was hot smelly and I wanted food. Indoor concerts are much more fun.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.