[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, which drugs are you using nowadays ? And are there any drugs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9514.jpg (39KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9514.jpg
39KB, 472x461px
So, which drugs are you using nowadays ? And are there any drugs that you quit using ?

What's your opinion on their effect on you currently (not just the personal feel, but also your situation in life, relationships etc.)

Started smoking weed again (after a quite long break).Feels good, smoking about 3 times a week, feel slightly relaxed (not just while high, but overall), less anxious in some normie situations. Been abusing bromazepams about a year ago and quit, started feeling like a fucking plant.
>>
>>36449185
internet, like always
>>
>>36449185
Caffeine and tobacco
Alcohol free for 31 days today following a particularly miserable case of WDs and alcohol hallucinosis
>>
>alcohol
drink nightly but due to being a poor NEET it's value-to-intoxicity is lessening each week and I cant afford to get more to make up for it
>cigarettes
dont even know why i bother anymore, until I run out
>weed
every single day, most of my money goes on it. makes my mundane life a tad more interesting
>caffiene
2 energy drinks a day at least, that first sip of the day is still worth every cent

nothing gives me the kick in the face I want from drugs anymore. I need harder.
>>
>>36449185
Getting high on life of course. There's nothing finer.
>[[[must find more organic vegan peruvian flake, now!]]]
>>
>>36449185
Most drugs are shit except weed.
I haven't smoked in around two weeks, I should get some more, but meh. I need a break. Just wish life wasn't so boring.
>>
>>36449274
>>36449346
OP here.

Didn't mean to classify alcohol and tobacco as "drugs". Light drinker, and for the tobacco.. A pack every single day.
>>
>>36449409
They're definitely drugs though.
>>
>>36449446
Well.. They are, just most of the people don't sort them the same way as other stuff.
>>
smoking weed
used to do most of the illegal drugs
>>
Weed and Nicotine (quit cigs and fell for the vape meme).

Only smoke weed 2-3 times a month due to NEET-bux and I live in the UK so it's not legalized so it's hard to get it if you're a shut in NEET and only managed to find a dealer since someone asked me if I wanted to buy when going to the store.

Also mum probably won't like it so I wait until she's gone for the weekend since she will probably kick me out and I am 23 with no job so wouldn't survive long.
>>
Power ranking of everything I've used:

LSD
DPT
Meth
Klonopin
Xanax
Cocaine
Weed
Vicodin
Mushrooms
LSA
Alcohol
Salvia
Modafinil
DPH
>>
>>36449669
Can you explain why, or give some experiences which affected your ranking ?
>>
>>36449669
weed is more powerful than alcohol to you?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.