[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Where do you live? >Where do you want to live? In the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

File: spongebob coffee.gif (295KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob coffee.gif
295KB, 500x338px
>Where do you live?

>Where do you want to live?

In the desert
Somewhere cold that's not the desert
>>
>Muslim infested shitter hole.
>A wooden cabin on some Russian mountain, where i can be at peace.
>>
File: 1475523733033.png (193KB, 1193x869px) Image search: [Google]
1475523733033.png
193KB, 1193x869px
Texas

In Finland so I can be surrounded by a bunch of like-minded introverted aspie spergs.
>>
>>36448340
>Fucking Spain
>A country that isn't full of idiots and fascists. Somewhere peaceful with internet access. A cabin. Alone but with u guys.
>>
>>36448340
California.
Not california.
>>
The suburbs on the outer edge of a metropolitan zone.

The country again. I fucking miss the smell of desert storms and the slowness of small town life.
>>
>Bumfuck Egypt, Alaska, USA
>Somewhere in Western or Southern Europe (France, Italy, Portugal etc.)
>>
>germany
>germany

i grew up in canada and fucking hated it. suburbs, dull cities, shit salaries for educated people but 100k/year contracts for brain dead rig pigs (thankfully they all got fucked out a couple years ago)

>beautiful castle in my garden city
>endless work opportunities for young educated people
>no crazy radfem "my pronoun is..." nonsense
>media that isn't sensationalist over-the-top alarmism about everything
>people are calm, rational thinkers

guaranteed some /r/pol faggot is going to make some HURRDURR MUSLIM SHARIA RAPEFUGEE comment but after living here almost a year there is no place i would rather live more. i hope they keep thinking the garbage they do because it will keep them locked in their basements, far far away from here
>>
> netherlands
> norway
>>
>>36448567

>netherlands
>New Zeeland/Bogan land

>>36448567

Why the fuck would you want to go to Norway?
>>
>>36448340
>Commiefornia
>Arizona
>>
>>36448553
also germany here and its a muslim rapefugee infested shithole here
you sound rich though so not that you know what its actually like
>>
>>36448643

im a broke grad student and my city has a refugee intake centre
>>
Somewhere cold that's not the desert
In the desert
>>
File: 1488327393069.jpg (34KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
1488327393069.jpg
34KB, 600x646px
>on the dead South

>somewhere with a decent music scene so me and my band could actually start off

>also somewhere were we could find a guitarist that's dedicated
>>
>>36448643

I live near refugees and never experienced any problems from them.
>>
>>36448623
Because it's comfy, no sandniggers unlike here
>>
>Washington DC

>Maybe San Diego or Boulder, or just dying would be ok too.
>>
>>36448677

Come to Atlanta famalam, pretty active/diverse music scene here. Have heard decent things about Nashville, too
>>
>>36448506
>>36448632
Leave then we dont want you here anyways
>>
>>36448825
kek so asshurt
>>
same as this >>36448382 anon
except I'd want to have a pet or/and a husbando with me in the cabin so I don't go completely nuts
>>
>a small town in Montana
>a slightly less small town in Montana
>>
>>36448825
Sure just need money a job and a car. Also some sort of way to hold off on that student debt.
>>
>>36448853
Have fun living without In-n-out
>>
>>36448864
Live with your parents till you get married or find a girlfriend. Financial aid works wonders and get a part time job while pursuing school. Whats so hard?
>>
File: 1264646373.png (245KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1264646373.png
245KB, 1280x800px
>Michigan
>Arizona

I really don't want to spend another winter here.
>>
central Illinois

either a big city nearby like St Louis or Chicago or a tiny forest town in Colorado
>>
Serbia
Somewhere where general population is not <90 :(
>>
>>36448905
Already live with parents, cant get job (that's not seasonal at shit rates), cant get married if I dont have money, already have math degree lol. IE a shit.
>>
>>36449057
Sounds to me like you're making excuses. Become a teacher then anon. Girls dont only care for money
>>
>>36449148
Need money for grad school and would have to wait u til next january to even apply. They arent accepting subs right now either.
Lol dude if I had an easy way out of here I'd leave all you homos in an instant. But I belong here just as much as anyone else.
>>
>>36449189
Bruh get some minimum wage job then while you wait. Its better than nothing Everybody has problems
>>
>>36449225
Did you not read the seasonal part? I had one. Season is over so now I'm just getting in shape so I can be a nuke on an aircraft carrier or get bombed in the process.
>>
>New Zealand north island
>New Zealand South island
I might wait out the quakes or whatevers before actually considering a move
>>
File: comfy.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>36448916
Winters with snow are great tho
>>
>>36449384

If he ever comes to Arizona he will soon find how much he misses it. Unless hes in Flagstaff but that defeats purpose of getting away from snow
>>
>>36449286
christchurch here. come stay with me bro

why would you wanna go south, though? admittedly I've barely been north, but i imagine auckland is not a bad place to live? gotta be better than chch, for sure.
>>
File: AZ.jpg (574KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
AZ.jpg
574KB, 2000x1000px
>>36449416
Arizona is a beautiful place, but I would never give up actual seasons for a desert.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>36448340
>>Where do you live?
Kentucky
>>Where do you want to live?
I love to move back to Henderson(Vegas), Nevada. I was happy there and where all my friends are.
I also wouldn't mind living in Japan either. I know plenty to get around and then some but idk if I really really want to live there. Maybe 6 months to a year is fine but idk after.
>>
An Aggie-filled shithole in Texas
Anywhere else in the state
>>
>>36449483

its only beautiful when the sun sets and its dark. It sucks ass otherwise, fuck the sun. I wanna get away from it
>>
Connecticut

cali or somewhere warm all year round
>>
>TN

>Somewhere colder and less humid. Preferably out in the sticks.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (29KB, 753x601px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
29KB, 753x601px
>>36449384
>>36449416
I don't hate snow, but Michigan gets brutal winters sometimes and I always slip on ice at least once each year.

I love warm weather and Arizona is so much nicer imo, plus my relatives live there.
>>
>>36448340
Shit hole city in commiefornia

Want to live in a cabin like a hermit near a lake in Maine
>>
>live in liberal capital of the east coast called Ithaca
>want to live in the middle of nowhere Adirondacks
>no jobs in the mountains

Its unfortunate.
>>
>Hawaii
>somewhere cheap
To fucking expensive to live here
>>
The Suburban South-East US
I'd like to live somewhere in Europe. It's probably bullshit, but I think I'd feel more in a society that seems at least smarter on the whole. In my mind though I realize it's not that big of a deal, and less noise on public transit isn't something that will really matter in the long run.
>>
>>36450198
I have lived in the US being from Europe.

It's not that different. Sure, culture changes a bit depending on the country or even the region, but I don't think you would find it to be "more cultural" or "smarter". Yes, we have a long history, being the origin of western civilization and all, but in the end it's just like the USA. We work, go home, enjoy time with whoever agrees to spend time with us, same old, same old.

After moving a bit around the world I ended up thinking that happiness is more about what you do with your life than where do you spend it.
>>
File: markesmith.jpg (6KB, 196x258px) Image search: [Google]
markesmith.jpg
6KB, 196x258px
>Manchester
>a similar city but it isn't fucking raining all the time
>>
>>36448340
>Pennsylvania, the rural conservative south central PA.

>Louisiana, Florida, or Hawaii, anywhere with warm weather.
>>
>>36450635

after having spent my life in north america and moving to europe i can absolutely assure that the average (western) european is significantly smarter than the average north american in every single possible way
>>
>On a farm surrounded by old farmers.
>Not on a farm surrounded by old farmers.
>>
>>36450697
>florida
DO NOT DO THIS
>>
>>36450735
If you define smart as someone who can quote relevant data, sure. Our schooling system, even from our worst countries, beats the US by a landslide.

But do you seriously believe that the innate capacity of learning depends on where you are born?
>>
>>36450781
Why? I like rain and thunderstorms, Florida has it, what's wrong with it?
>>
>>36450901
Florida is one of the worst states for robot
>>
>>36450935
Why? I won't have friends anywhere I go, why not move to a place where I at least enjoy the weather.
>>
>>36450836

>But do you seriously believe that the innate capacity of learning depends on where you are born?

no, the society they are raised in

north american society is a lost cause

european society feels like it is going the same way but there feels like there is a resistance towards it. people are more educated, better-traveled, more independent, more patient and more understanding
>>
>tunisia
>canada
>>
File: benis.png (57KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
57KB, 500x315px
>>36448447

Wish we could make a trade Texas-kun.
>>
>new mexico
>alaska, new york city, los angelas

or maybe any city, i just dislike this place alot, i hate the desert, boring places, etc
>>
>Poortugal
>Be a rural suburban retard somewhere in America
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.