[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>heroes in ww1 Literally die fighting the savages middle eastern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1486530718334.jpg (147KB, 862x582px) Image search: [Google]
1486530718334.jpg
147KB, 862x582px
>heroes in ww1 Literally die fighting the savages middle eastern savages of the ottoman empire in ww1 only to have them infest the very countries that they died defending.
>It's racist to be against this.
Fuck you liberal babies anyone who is liberal rope for disrespecting people who gave their lives defending an idea they believed in
>>
>>36448027
You may want to finish your intro to world history course before you post things like this you cretin
>>
>>36448123
Get the fuck out of my country and stop speaking my language savage
>>
>>36448191

Go back to /pol/. Nobody here gives a shit about your crusade. We have more important things to care about like

>tfw no gf

In fact.

>tfw no qt3.14 Arab muslim gf
>>
>>36448027
>the savages middle eastern savages
what
learn to write
>>
>>36448027
the ironic part is that "islamic middle eastern savages" are the entire reason Christianity survived.

Christianity became a necessary bulwark to constantly reinforce in order fight off against Islam. If Islam didn't exist, Christianity would have died long ago. We'd probably have adopted some greek blend of religion.
>>
Like half my friends are non-white. If anything I can empathise with them much more.

Most non-whites are robots in this country because nobody finds them attractive.

The only non-whites who manage to get a gf are the super lucky few who are like 6'4 despite being non-white.
>>
>>36448267

Islam is also an early offshoot of Christianity. They even have Jesus and everything in their book.

And of course Christianity itself was once a Jewish sect.
>>
File: peperoni.png (7KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
peperoni.png
7KB, 283x178px
>>36448027

>blublublublublu muh glorius wite race

oh look /r/pol is leaking again

can you idiots just stay on your containment board please, you can blame all your problems on the scary brown people there and we won't bother you
>>
>>36448317
>Islam is also an early offshoot of Christianity.

islam is an offshoot of Judaism in my opinion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zealots_(Judea)

The zealots were a prehistoric version of ISIS.
>>
>>36448027
>heroes in ww1 Literally die fighting the savages middle eastern savages of the ottoman empire in ww1 only to have them infest the very countries that they died defending.

You evidently have a very childlike understanding of WW1.

The Turks joined the Central powers to try and curb Russian influence in the Caucuses.

Britain actually ALLIED the Arabs.
>>
>>36448328
This guy is ok with people from the middle East disguising themselves as refugees and fucking up countries that take them in selflessly
>>
>>36448027
I'm just tired of the huge amount of arabs in Europe. Sure, let's have some refugees here, but can't we have some east asians and south americans? Multicultur means arab in Europe, that's not very diverse actually.
>>
>>36448027
>/pol/-poster
>insists on cross-posting his garbage to other boards
>can't type coherent sentences or use grammar
sounds about right, back you go >>>/pol/
>>
>>36448552
1.Im drunk
2. Making anti mass uncontrolled immigration and anti rape against a nation / race threads are not Pol tier
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.