[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>manage to actually get really good friend some years ago

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 09958387451.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
09958387451.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>manage to actually get really good friend some years ago
>however he has chubby qt gf he's been together with since middle school
>his gf doesn't seem to like me
>we usually go out and drink together and his gf is always there
>she's nice to all of his other friends but doesn't seem to care about me at all unless when she's drunk
>she's actually really nice when she drinks
>anyway, she gets mad at her bf whenever he gives me too much attention
>we don't go out anymore and he has recently started ignoring my texts and messanges and I'm thinking it's because of her
>tfw I'm probably gonna lose my only friend because of some 3dpg
>>
>>36447570
What's happened to bros before hos?
>>
>>36447929
It died with orbiters and cucks.
>>
File: wen u c it.jpg (228KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wen u c it.jpg
228KB, 1024x1024px
>>36447949
Its sad, being a beta and letting a woman control you.

Give him some time, if he doesn't come to his senses, well, its time to earn new friends.
Maybe jump states and start a new life.
>>
>>36447929
hos killed it by becomming even bigger hos than they were before
>>
>not breaking them up

She is cucking you hard mate, keeping your friend to herself.
>>
>>36447949
Sceencap this shit
>>
>>36448156
>not breaking them up

how can I break a bond between 2 people that have lasted this long?
They did break up once but her father died in a fire the same week so they just got back together again because she needed the support
>>
>>36447929
modern day womens rights
>>
>>36448215
I'm fairly certain I could do it given the proper information.

Might have to hire a fembot to fuck him.
>>
>>36448215
Classic bungie rope trick.
Le i need support plox gibe moneys and a shelter.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.