[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you really want? To be with a nice girl from old traditional

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (126KB, 1344x290px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
126KB, 1344x290px
What do you really want? To be with a nice girl from old traditional families, or to be with a nice girl in the modern world of promiscuous women?
>>
>>36447188
I want a lady on the streets and a freak in the sheets.
>>
I think breaking down the whole female population into two strict categories of "sluts" and "pure waifu virgins" is kind of retarded.

Preferably you'd want a girl somewhere in the middle of the two extremes.
>>
>>36447754
nah fuck it, latter or bust
I'm pure virgin husbando so I'm not gonna settle for a slut that's already been dicked
>>
>>36447824
>pure virgin husbando

yah but that's not how it works lol
>>
>>36447855
you think I give a fuck how things work in degenerate normie world?
>>
>>36447188
"girls only have sex because of___"

GIRLS HAVE SEX BECAUSE IT FEELS GOOD

obviously you've never made a girl feel good with your dick, which is why the only girls you meet need something to compensate for the fact that they have to be with a small tryhard betamanlet like you
>>
File: virginity.jpg (106KB, 1024x1152px) Image search: [Google]
virginity.jpg
106KB, 1024x1152px
While the second poster in that picture has a good point, finding a virgin girl with strong morals is like finding a unicorn, there's not nearly enough of them to go around, and the chance of you getting one is very slim.

You really need laws to keep women in place, like Islam. It doesn't have to be as strict as Islam, but if you don't have these laws civilization will collapse if you don't, like it already is.

>>36447754
>Preferably you'd want a girl somewhere in the middle of the two extremes.

There is no reason to ever PREFER to have a girl with past sexual partners.

There's only two types of girls, virgins, and used.
>>
>>36448033
And realistically speaking, you're never going to have a virgin gf unless you want to fuck a literal retard.

If you missed out on sex in highschool you're basically fucked, good luck I guess.
>>
>>36448170
that's not even really the point.
it's that it would be just as hard to find a good woman in 1950s america as now, because women back then were just like they are now but they couldn't show it because of culture
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.