[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over hating my parents? I;m 24 and a complete mess

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1487107438426.jpg (53KB, 685x567px) Image search: [Google]
1487107438426.jpg
53KB, 685x567px
How do I get over hating my parents?
I;m 24 and a complete mess

They didn't abuse me but they didn't give a shit about me either. I was neglected, I don't feel any emotional connection to my family at all, except bitter resentment and pity
>>
I'm 23 and in a similar position. I obtained the right amount of love/money/attention from them. But I'm an emotionless being and have not spoken to my family except for my man in over 2 years. It bothers me not
>>
File: 0jfGXDcu.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
0jfGXDcu.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>36447257
>Man

Meant to say Nan there. Not gay here
>>
>>36447257
but I didn;t obtain the right amount of money/love/attention, thats; why I resent them
>>
>>36446522
Pity
>"sympathetic or kindly sorrow evoked by the suffering, distress, or misfortune of another, often leading one to give relief or aid or to show mercy"
>>
>tfw you were given a home, food, and "support" but no guidance, direction, or even just money
I'm in one of those positions where the glass is half full and I feel greedy asking for more
>>
File: 1475113797944.png (152KB, 433x548px) Image search: [Google]
1475113797944.png
152KB, 433x548px
I got over it by cutting contact and ignoring my mom's bullshit. I saw her last month and the amount of bullshit i was subjected to just in my short visit would be enough to drive me insane if still cared about her. I was there to see my grandma and my little brothers and she still managed to inject herself into that as much as possible. Funny enough, at first she groveled for my attention but as soon as i gave her any she turned right back into the cunt i know her as, acting like i owe her something.

>>36448713
>>36446522
No, no, you guys are too naive. Giving food, shelter, not abusing, that's what people do to pets. We are not pets, we are people. They neglected us and that's a fact.
>>
>>36449224
Yeah but I hate thinking life screwed me over since it means it's out of my control. You make a good point though. We really are our parents' children and that's all we'll ever be.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.