[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to give you one million dollars. What do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

I'm about to give you one million dollars. What do you end up dong with it?
>>
Do I have to pay taxes on it cause if I do then its really only around $640K
>>
land lots of land under starry skies above
>>
Buying a home in my home city. I'd never buy one with my own money just because of how little you get for the price- but if it was a lottery or free money so to speak..i'd just eat it and buy a house here to keep near family and friends.
>>
Save and invest. Want a future
>>
>>36446191
Set aside a small amount for necessities and invest the rest in stocks or realty or something

You have to be a retard not to invest
>>
>>36446191
>tfw Third worlder
Stop worrying about life

Get married
Have kids
>>
File: IMG_4013.gif (327KB, 834x870px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4013.gif
327KB, 834x870px
>>36446191
>save and invest
>money for college
>a small, comfy cottage somewhere rural
>a small business that doesn't make much money but that I'm passionate about and that keeps me occupied
>>
I overdose on cocaine, and die with hookers, because I killed them before I died myself.
>>
>>36446191
buy a house, then I pay some people to make a game together with
>>
Buy some land with a nice little cabin inawoods and fuck off forever.
>>
>>36446191
give half to a charitable cause and then buy a house for myself and each of my dearest ffriends i have no friends
>>
Kill myself 0rigina1l
>>
Finish paying off my pond.
Put the rest in various stocks that produce quarterly dividend. Live a slightly better life.
>>
>Go straight to Berlin
>Buy a shitload of coke and mdma
>Club 3 times a week, fuck a bunch of women by supplying coke and whatever else
>Head over to Dutchland, Sweden, UK, Greece and Southern Spain
>Do the same exact thing
>Come back, invest about 400K into stocks
>Find an affordable and comfy apartment and pay off a years worth of rent
>Fund my music pursuits in the meantime
>probably develop an addiction to stimulants and alcohol

sounds pretty comfy if u ask me
>>
>>36446191
Fix up house, fix up car, buy a few things I've been meaning to buy, buy some art equipment. Invest whatever is left.
>>
>buy a huge warehouse
>buy an empty warehouse, turn it into a workshop
>buy classic cars
>restore/collect/sell them
>make a business from it

This is my dream
>>
Keep your money, I'm not worth it.
>>
>>36446191
Lose my virginity thanks to that.
>>
buy a cheap, shitty house in Richmond, charge college students $500/mo each for a shared room, then use the rest of the money + my profits to start some kind of farm in rural Oregon
>>
Fixing up the cave, some of my appliances are getting really old. Take a beach vacation, I didn't do stuff like that in quite a while. Might put some 200k into bitcoins or other crypto, cause why the fuck not.
Rest I'll put away until I need it.
>>
>waste it on drugs, alcohol and good food til I eventually kill myself, preferably through OD of said drugs and alcohol

its my dream, really
>>
>>36446191
Study without debt
>>
Buy a house, go to the dark web, have my oneitis kidnapped for me and taken to that house, then proceed make love, feed and wash them
>>
>>36446458
>give half to a charitable cause
why would you GIVE BACK TO SOCIETY THAT HATES YOU SO MUCH
>>
Plastic surgery myself into being a 10/10, and then I also have the money to show off. I become a grill magnet.
>>
Pay my oneitis to fuck me

Orangonalo
>>
> Move to a spanish speaking country known for partying for a year like cancun
> fuck off uni
> move to LA for a while while holidaying multiple times a year and making worldwide friends
> buy a penthouse and a lamborghini in a country where its cheap enough to be paid for for a good 5-10 years
> host extravagant parties and post my lifestyle on instagram - charge for the parties, will make me like 20k a year
> make a youtube channel showing my life of partying, interview any friends or celebrities I meet
> collect ad revenue from guarenteed views becaus life will be awesome - around 20-30k a year most likely
> Should have about 400-500k left
> put 50k into ethereum and bitcoin
> get a job in LA and use it to meet people
> continue being a deep web vendor and making about 50k a year from it
> try to live on 30k a year at this point
> while living in LA buy cheap businesses and hire hot girls to run them >> guarenteed regular customers
> with the 200-300k I have left, get a nearby house with a mortgage and use money from my job to make mortgage repayments
> now saving 20k a year from vending + revenue from small businesses like coffee shops etc should make me like 30k a year each + bitcoin and ethereum investments will continue to rise +rent from students that live in my house should make me like 20k a year + youtube profits
> lowest tax bracket because normal job
> now accumulating 150k+ a year in raw profits alone after tax, not to mention 100k in crypto and still about 100k left in cash savings which will be generating me interest as well.
> basically now rich for life and diversified, not to mention the fact that in like 10 years Ill have like 5 million saved and every investment I made will be still paying me and funding my awesome lifestyle
> will most likely be famous from youtube at this point so will start doing youtube talkshows and lfie coaching. Become a socialite and start building life experiences. Write a book and use my platform to advertise it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.