[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a dominant male who enjoys banter and bully >join a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1487470898184.jpg (121KB, 924x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487470898184.jpg
121KB, 924x720px
>be a dominant male who enjoys banter and bully
>join a discord
>few weeks in all the girls are orbiting me, their own slew of orbiters kept closely in tow to preserve momentum
why aren't you running your own solar system yet robots?
>>
>>36446073
how do you even join a discord, how do you find one
all the ones I find are either filled with normies or no one ever uses them
>>
>>36446073
>enjoy banter and bullying as well
>19 with young voice
>get loud from time to time
>my close friends find me funny but sometimes i have to tone it down so they don't get annoyed
>in random discords people just get annoyed/offended
>females get the most annoyed/offended by my banter, pretty much convinced that they can't handle it unless it's from chad because it's a form of him giving them attention

There you have it.
>>
File: euxs4nqwpeiy.png (482KB, 670x540px) Image search: [Google]
euxs4nqwpeiy.png
482KB, 670x540px
>>36446073
Because I don't need a harem of socially outcasted, damaged goods cunts. I have enough problems.
>>
>>36446122
The best ones will be through invites by friends who know your tastes, but if you're starting from zero without any internet or real friends, you can check out random discord threads, popular listed ones with good subchannels or you ask if the niche you're into has a discord channel during discussions.

>>36446152
The trick is to keep annoying and offending females untill they either fuck off or develop stockholm syndrome for it. Even better if their orbiters start white knighting and you can make fun of them infront of their m'lady.

>>36446181
Would you like to talk about your problems?
>>
>>36446237
People straight up mute me/kick me out of discords though. I was friends with an admin of one and he politely laid it to me that he had to kick me "to keep people happy". It's funny because me and the admin have the same sense of humor (but he's even worse, he browses this board too) but because they've been friends with him longer they just got used to him.

In the first server I joined people would dc when I would fuck around towards they end. They got so fed up that they wouldn't even stay in the call anymore.

I don't get loud anymore unless it's with said close friends or I'm tilted. I still love bantz though but don't start out with it anymore.
>>
>>36446445
Hide your powerlevel untill you get some people to know you better if that's the case.
>>
File: 1491290227213.jpg (129KB, 924x976px) Image search: [Google]
1491290227213.jpg
129KB, 924x976px
>>36446073
>dominant male
>uses Discord

kek
>>
>>36446952
who is this semen demon that i keep seeing with a blacked logo
>>
>>36446952
king of the beta males
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.