[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>getting food with a girl >she shows up, says she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1492754842041.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492754842041.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>getting food with a girl
>she shows up, says she's just going to get the food and eat in her room because she's tired from staying up all night for an essay
>small talk for like an hour, line was long as fuck
>get the food, go grab some boba tea at some place, and then she leaves

not sure what to feel. what should I feel?
>>
It sounds like you feel disappointed.

I'd feel disappointed.

Granted, tvs and movies have indocrined me to expect every interaction with a qt girl to be a magical event where everything just clicks and we fall madly in love after a night of adventure and hijynx.

Unfortunately, despite realizing I've been brainwashed, I can't figure out how to fight it and accept reality without disappointment.
>>
>>36445791
yeah, I guess that describes it
Instead of just eating together she walked 5 blocks back to her place. I understand she was dead and tired but c'mon...
>>
>>36445673
You can feel disappointed, anon. Thats fine. But also, its not the end of the world. sometimes shit comes up and fucks up plans. its a bummer, but it happens.

Reschedule. If she flakes again stop trying and let her reach out next. She'll have to show that she respects you and your time.
>>
>>36445673
>small talk for like an hour
How the fuck do you do that?
>>
>>36445882
I don't know, we talked about school and some other random stuff. it wasn't like a deep conversation or anything
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.