[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a foolproof way to die? Im not suicidal at all and never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (279KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279KB, 800x800px
What is a foolproof way to die? Im not suicidal at all and never would. I like being alone since i dont have to feel anything then but around other people i typically feel a little nervous and when i am afraid to tell them i dont agree with them on something because im afraid theyll yell at me and stuff that leads to me feeling pissed and feelibg like a pussy. the other fay i kinda sperged out and started crying and stuff and told my mom i was just gonna go to my room and she said "dont go hurt yourself if you ever kill yourself ill be so damned mad. ill find you in heaven and beat you." and this pisses me off. its like if i did try and lived id get screamed at and hit and told im pathetic probably. there was one guy that my moms friend knew who shot hinself and lived and my mom just said "the fool cant even kill himself right"

i hate how even if youre dying of cancer youre just supposed to "tough it out" and starve in a hospital or if you have a heart attack and are almost dead theyll call an ambulance and then youre stuck with the bill for it.

seriously though, im not gonna do it but whats a fool proof way? pic related is probably 30 years old but i bet it works fine. would it probably kill you instantly? like ive saw people online who lived through a shotgun blast and if i live in a subdivision and theres a firestation next door could neighbors or paramedics do anything to make me live if i aimed too far back or too forward or something? or should sonethibg like that be done deep in the woods somewhere but break your sim card before you leave? i dont know where theres any woods like that though. what aren the odds of living and odds of gettibg yelled at and treated like shit by my parents?

im not gonna do it but i wanna know a 100% foolproof instant death even if neighbor and paramedics were nearby
>>
File: 1454964264553.jpg (299KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1454964264553.jpg
299KB, 1600x900px
50mg of IV fentanyl.
>>
>>36443414
lol ive read about it before
>>
Too dumb too die eh?
>>
File: MiterSaw.jpg (49KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
MiterSaw.jpg
49KB, 600x611px
>rent miter saw
>at least 10" blade
>attach weight to the top handle
>attach rope to same handle to hold saw in up position
>place head on saw base
>turn on saw
>cut rope
>>
>>36443361
Drinking as much drain cleaner as you can
>>
Jump from a high place you stupid fuck.

It's that easy and 100% foolproof.
>>
>>36443361
>What is a foolproof way to die?
Time.
>>
Stop asking this fucking question i see you everyday,faggot if you are going to kill yourself just do it already. You won't you are a pussy
>>
File: 1471478015308.gif (320KB, 530x700px) Image search: [Google]
1471478015308.gif
320KB, 530x700px
>>36443916
>tfw you forget saw stop technology, and it just cuts enought to fuck up your breaking and vocal cords
>tfw life has gotten worse and now you can't end it because nobody will let you
>>
>>36443361
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

shotgun to head, the people who survive that survive because they fucked it up, remember you're aiming for your brain not your face
>>
>>36443361
Open mouth, put barrel into the roof of the mouth, aim at an angle toward the brain, pull trigger. Pulling the trigger can be tricky because of how long shotguns can be, especially when they have a butt stock and not a pistol grip. Trying to reach the trigger might make you accidentally change the angle of the shot so you have to keep that in mind.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.