[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You cannot be a real robot if you are hung up about your virginity.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: obama_c0-89-3645-2214_s885x516.jpg (54KB, 885x516px) Image search: [Google]
obama_c0-89-3645-2214_s885x516.jpg
54KB, 885x516px
You cannot be a real robot if you are hung up about your virginity. Real robotism is having experienced the basic human experiences in life to some extent - friendship, romantic love, sex, etc. - and still being a complete and utter useless fuck-up. If you base your robothood or part of it on the fact that you're a virgin, you should get the fuck out with the rest of the normies.
>>
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

Okie doke
>>
>muh no true robot fallacy
fuck off, champ
>>
>>36442623
This. How do you know if you are even a true robot and not just a late bloomer if you hadn't fucked? I thought I was just a late bloomer, everybody told me so. Now I KNOW I will never bloom.
>>
>>36442623
>>36442682
can't be a robot if you haven't experienced ALL human experiences in life that you will ever experience. until you're dead, there is always a chance for change so you're not a robot.
>>
I did attempt to have sex 5 times but I'm not sure if anything of that counts

>First time was so blackout drunk that it was not enjoyable for either of us and we kind of gave up after few minutes
>Second time I went soft because for some fucking reason I decided to go to pee between foreplay and sex
>Third time I was drunk and had no condom so she attempted to blow me but I was so drunk that I had to concentrate all of my will into keeping boner, let alone cumming so we gave up
>Fourth time I was a bit drunk and I just couldn't finish, after good 15 minutes the condom broke, she gave me quick handjob (Finally did manage to cum)
>Fifth time I did not bring a condom so she gave me a handjob
>She is slowly starting to complain about 'her needs' and shit

Am I a virgin or not?
>>
>>36443381
kinda sounds like you're an alcoholic roastie who happens to have a penis
>>
>>36442623
>You cannot be a robot it [insert enlightened views here]
go away pls
>>
>>36443532
you cannot be a robot if you're not anon, jellyanon.
>>
File: IMG_6914.jpg (68KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6914.jpg
68KB, 800x522px
>>36442623
You'll never know whose LARPing either, if they are good enough. Perhaps high IQ'd normans will pass by the radar
>>
>>36442623
you're not a robot if you aren't a failed normie.
>>
>>36443603
strawberry chocolate ice cream is my favorite, too
>>
>>36442623
Your logic is flawed. Some of us are literally incapable of improving our lives.

t. true robot
>>
>>36443808
i don't like interflavor desserts. they make me uncomfortable and this sort of mixing destroys the purity of the superior flavor.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.