[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>future is going to belong to some kind of godawful hybrid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

>future is going to belong to some kind of godawful hybrid of /pol/ and feminism
>going to hear about "misogynist degeneracy" and how safeguarding the race starts with respecting women
>betas will be interpreted as threats not only to women but to whiteness itself
>anything a white person does that looks bad will be attributed to betas
>>
People are ok with treating politics like a sport and then get surprised when their country is shit.
>>
>but to whiteness itself
>anything a white person does
But anon, you're forgetting that whites will be extinct in the future
>>
>>36441917
>>36441937
I hate this topic as much as you do OP, so I will just admit you're right and try not to think about it this afternoon
>>
File: white man.jpg (47KB, 450x403px) Image search: [Google]
white man.jpg
47KB, 450x403px
>>36441943
Not extinct, just different.
>>
File: 1486460663530.jpg (411KB, 1280x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1486460663530.jpg
411KB, 1280x1256px
>>36441917
>future is going to belong to some kind of godawful hybrid of /pol/ and feminism
Lol, no. It's going to belong to a technocratic political/manifacturing elite, who via ownership of the AI systems and robotical development and manifacturing will have absolute control over society.
>>
>>36441943
They won't be extinct, just a lot less relevant. Jews, Native Americans, Eskimos/Inuit, and Abos are all really tiny racial groups but they're still around today. China will likely be the most relevant country in the future.
>>
>>36441917
Don't worry, the majority of humanity will be killed off before the end of this century.
>>
>>36442015
Do I get to die fighting?
>>
>>36441917
>tfw used to consider myself alt-right
>just want to return to traditional society
>see the alt-right unironically pandering to fags
>"i-it's okay if ur white"
>realize that traditional society can exist with Muzzies but not fags

I don't know what to do. I just want a legitimate far-right government. I don't want some off brand pro-white liberalism.
>>
>>36442051
What exactly is your issue with faggots? Are you personally disgusted by them, or something?
>>
>>36442027
Nope. We might get to die screaming though.
>>
File: GOAT pill.png (2MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT pill.png
2MB, 1200x1800px
>>36442051
>tfw you realize that the only actual existing trad government is in Raqqa
>>
>>36442073
If I work really hard, do I get to die fighting and screaming?
>>
>>36442097
That depends, how long do you think you could last in a fight against a drone?
>>
>>36442051
I used to be super left till I watched the left pretty much do a 180 on a lot of thing because of Trump. The TPP is a good example of that. Still wont take the red pill.
>>
>>36441917
Some speculate that it is a political pendulum
Which swings back and forth
>>
>>36442059
It's mostly how they blindly follow Trump.
>>
>>36442185
The majority of people are blind followers, not just faggots.
>>
>>36441917
eh, it's not so bad. once you get the degenerate label you get all the gay mansex and drugs you want until your scheduled execution at 30. sounds pretty comfy to me.
>>
>>36442195
Let me put it in a different way. I'm not going to pretend that every right policy is the best policy just because of political "loyality." I'm also not going to justify when people are hypocrites either.
>>
>>36442298
not that guy, but what does that have to do with faggots? or do you mean something other than homosexuals
>>
File: Islam vs Europe.png (107KB, 1437x909px) Image search: [Google]
Islam vs Europe.png
107KB, 1437x909px
>>36442059
The broader anthropological effects of faggotry. Nothing exists in a vaccum. Fuck normalizing that shit.

>>36442087
Wtf I love Islam now
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.