[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Okay, we're gonna around the room you'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (32KB, 304x470px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
32KB, 304x470px
>"Okay, we're gonna around the room you'll all say your name, and interesting thing about you and a joke."
>"We'll start with you, Anon."
>>
This actually happen to me at my first time at university as a mature-age student (30)

I sperged the fuck out and said I've been working on oil-fields for the last 8 years (I was NEET for 8 years) and that I'm married (I have never even come close to having a GF), had to buy a fake-ring off ebay the same day and wore it to university for the next few years.

Nobody ever found out the lies.
>>
My name's Anon, and I've been to a mental hospital for two weeks and released early for good behavior. I'm sorry, I don't know any jokes
>>
My name is Lana Gaines.

I work as a dominatrix for older and wealthy clients.

>NA league of legends
>>
File: 1492609494829.png (573KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
1492609494829.png
573KB, 710x842px
>it's a "teacher chooses socially retarded anon to lead group activities" episode
>>
>>36441870
My name is blank, I am not interesting and this class is a joke. (got her ass)
>>
>>36441870
Hi, class. My name is Chang, I'm interesting in acquiring the necessary microbiological knowledge and experience to eventually contribute to the emerging field of regenerative therapy! For a joke, how about statistically extrapolating, half of you won't ever finish your degree?
>>
>>36441870
My name is anon, like you said
I died of heart failure once, it was cool
How do you get 50 Jews in a car? Two in the back, one in the passenger, 47 in the ash tray.
>>
>>36441870
>uh..I'm anon and I have a dog.
>>
>>36441870
NOBODY KNEW WHO I WAS BEFORE I PUT ON THE MASK
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.