[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're talking to your crush >all of the sudden this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1463549786.png (425KB, 349x461px) Image search: [Google]
1463549786.png
425KB, 349x461px
>you're talking to your crush
>all of the sudden this guy walks up and says "hey cutie" to her
>she lets out a shy laugh and says "hey Chad"
>"I was wondering if you'd like to come to my house tonight for a party"
>"I'd love to!!! o-ooh but wait, me and anon agreed to work on our group project tonight, it has to be turned in tomorrow..."
>she turns towards you and awkwardly asks "would you mind doing it alone?"
what do?
>>
The average age of this place seems to be getting lower every year.
>>
Don't tell me this pic is related
>>
>>36441677
>Chad
>"I was wondering"
>>
>>36441677
He doesn't look more attractive then me but either way I'd be throwin hands
>>
>>36441711
related to what?
>>
>>36441677
I don't talk to girls. But if I did I'd say go ahead. Sluts are women, there is no difference between the 2.
>>
go home and cry into my pillow for 100 years
>>
Mind if I tag along? Haven't got shit faced in ages
>>
In highschool I would have self consciously made light of it, and gone home, done it alone, and felt like shit about myself. Now that I'm old and bitter, I would probably try to calmly pressure her into helping me.

When you have to pay for your own electricity, little things like pretty girls not being interested in you doesn't bother you so much.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEE.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEE.png
1MB, 900x900px
>>36441714
>He doesn't look more attractive then me
Chad get out
nazis would probably use that guy in their propaganda posters
>>
*sniff*

Smells like summer in here
>>
File: moonmanpepelaugh.png (39KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
moonmanpepelaugh.png
39KB, 1000x893px
I tell him that I'm an Israeli Jew and a survivor of the 6 gorillion holocoust'd by the Nazis, so the little civic cuck starts praising my feet and saying "greatest ally, greatest ally" and so does the girl and I start stroking the girl's hair saying "good goy, good goy"
>>
File: 1487335299062.jpg (182KB, 498x349px) Image search: [Google]
1487335299062.jpg
182KB, 498x349px
>>36441677
rather fail the class then enable roastie behavior
>>
>>36441677

Why did I even pick you, you're an awful partner.
>>
>do the "group project"
>don't put her name on it
That's how you let stacy get fucked in more ways than one
>>
>>36441712
Mate you're too advanced for r9k, get out of this place and fulfil your potential
>>
Just walk away.

Today's society cucked lesser men so you cannot do anything about it.
>>
>>36441677
Hetumecemosero sekihogygidehegirovo, Mo fatuha gi metuhovolu kise tikitu! HOLULULULULULULU!!!!
>>
File: evil.png (37KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
evil.png
37KB, 633x758px
>>36441677
I'd be disappointed, but she's going to finish that damn project. Out of spite she'll have to pour her own drink and my room
temperature will be set to 10 degrees. When she's done I'll basically remove everything she did and write it myself. Then
when I hand it in I'll tell the teacher she barely did anything. Later I'll tell everyone I know that we had sex in trade for
me finishing the project.

Who else /devilish/?
>>
>>36441935
I'd rather not be accused of rape, and what you're doing is a sure way to be accused of rape
>>
>>36441714
But how would you get them back? And where did your hands come from in the first place?

I can think of better projectiles than hands, easily.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.