[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Parents invite me to a family gathering >Pay me $200 to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>Parents invite me to a family gathering
>Pay me $200 to take photos
>I'll take it.jpg
>Take one big group photo
>Most important one
>The file corrupted
>Send the entire family pic related instead
How fucked am I?
>>
File: 5f9c0220fd4a6ab8e614f0cbc69c313a.png (184KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5f9c0220fd4a6ab8e614f0cbc69c313a.png
184KB, 1024x1024px
why on gods green earth would you send your family that picture op?
>>
You only took one picture..?
>>
>>36441300
return the $200, anon. probably they wouldn't beat you.
>>
Why would you do that though?
>>
>>36441300
So let me get this straight, you took only one photo of the most important shot at this event? Wew. I often take 5-10 photos of the same thing when I want to be sure to have one that is exploitable.

Give the money back and apologize for being a moron.
>>
>>36441332
I took a bunch of pictures and only 2-3 actually made it and they were just pics of the dog

There was one big family photo that got corrupted though
>>
>>36441364
idk man this whole thing reeks of unprofessionalism. You really need to return the $200. You werent worth it.
>>
File: 1492567788659.jpg (55KB, 571x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492567788659.jpg
55KB, 571x960px
>>36441385
>this guy actually thinks its real
>>
>>36441300
i-is that Putin?
>>
>>36441448
Why the fuck do you type with stutter ,do you think it's cute or something .

yes he is Putin
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.