[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw one by one every single one of my "online friends"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1491608240520.jpg (77KB, 423x627px) Image search: [Google]
1491608240520.jpg
77KB, 423x627px
>mfw one by one every single one of my "online friends" started saying that they don't really like me

It's almost as if the universe wanted me to kill myself.
>tfw no clingy friend
>tfw im the clingy but never start conversations
>>
File: IMG_20170420_125346.jpg (241KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170420_125346.jpg
241KB, 720x1280px
This happened a few days ago
>>
>>36441085
Eh who gives a heck
Sounds like a bitch
>>
>>36441275
She was actually really cool, but suddenly one day she gave me this. It was weird because she also wrote very autistic way
>>
>>36440984
I would be your friend if I could, but I don't really like to do online friendships.
>>
>>36441085
just stop talking about racist shit and saying desu and you'll be aiight
>>
>>36441085
>You're just like one of those dumb internet kids who will say stuff online but won't actually say any of those words in real life.

There you have it, OP. Stop being an obnoxious, ironic meme spouter. Come back when you're 18.
>>
>>36440984
I'll be your friend OP, forever and ever and ever.
>>
>>36441085
lmao get fucked
>>/pol/
>>
>>36441306
I was about to just give my skype away in a "friends thread". I don't have other social media.
>>36441321
I sent her "totally triggered" but she hasn't replied.
>>36441322
>tfw posting from university right now
>>36441329
Yes pls.
>>36441343
>>reddit
>>
>>36441365
Make a steam or discord and I'll be your friendly friend anon
>>
>>36441085
of course you dont spout racist shit to your friends IRL, wtf. Always hide your power level about these things except around online friends who you know are right wing. Saying stuff to them like that is just waiting for be called a racist and whatever becoz they dont understand.

other than that you sound like an alright guy desu

but then you blacked out some stuff that ends with the word gross so i wonder what it is
>>
>>36441365
Don't worry anon, that whore sounds like a lefty landwhale bitch. If she's no longer your friend because of you being slightly racist then she's not worth your time. I'm sure you'll find someone nice!
>>
>>36441378
I have a steam, but never play much.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993343930
>>36441381
I wasn't even that direct with that. The gross thing was that I thought some 15 yo girls were ready for sex 'cause of early development.
>>36441419
Thanks anon, I like your optimism
>>
>>36441456
It doesn't matter how direct you are, the thing is that she caught onto the fact you didnt like black and jews(not saying that its wrong). I do agree w you with the 15 yo thing too though lol

Girls have an image to uphold and the best way to do that is to be a lefty who is politically correct. So the best way to be friends is to pretend to not have any dissenting opinions. Why are you even friends when her worldview differs so much from yours? You like her?
>>
>>36441456
Of only you had a Discord, anon. I don't have Steam... should probably get around to making when I'm not so slothful.
>>
>>36441502
Well said anon. She started talking to me, then I would keep the conversation going, then she stopped talking and I never initiate conversations, but instead she kept coming back. I don't like her, it was just surprising that she could do this.
>>36441625
I would have to arrive home and make one but that would be in two hours at least
>>
>>36442339
She just sounds like a bitch at this point. desu even from the text she sounds like a typically white stacy "like youre so blah blah like this like that".

It's her loss. I have similar experience except I don't really reveal my views/ neuter them to be acceptable to a normal person.

don't worry you'll find someone better to talk to
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.