[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister's friends come over for a sleepover since mom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1455.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1455.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>sister's friends come over for a sleepover since mom and dad are away on vacation
>they invite me and we drink and talk shit for a little while
>fast forward 1 AM, they are all sleeping and I come into the 2 friend's room and snuggle up to them
>they are a little reluctant at first but then start letting me do anything to them
>end up groping and fucking them all night long
>morning comes, I was back in my room sleeping and go out to take a piss (bathroom is in their room)
>they invite me over for a morning snuggle and fuck session before my sister wakes up
>we start playing under the sheets
>I wake up
>>
File: 1492025499272.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1492025499272.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>36440734
Holy shit anon, you got me right in the feel. My turn I guess
>be me
>19, at uni
>don't really have any friends
>have been diagnosed with clinical depression, anxiety disorder and doctor thinks I might be slightly autistic
>have exam today
>pretty good at school, even if I often miss class because I'm retarded
>exam starts
>french exam, I speak french since I was born
>easy as fuck
>right hand starts to shake
>tears starts to fall on my sheet
>not again.jpg
>stomach is hurting me like crazy
>feels like I ate knives
>can't even think straight anymore
>people start looking at me
>some chad laughs, and a stacy next to me seems to be worried about me
>don't say anything and stands up
>get out of class
>tears rolling down my face, I go back home in bus
Now I'm in my room, depressed and sad as usual
>mfw
>>
>>36441483
I wish you could be helped.
>>
File: 1491194144562.jpg (30KB, 727x716px) Image search: [Google]
1491194144562.jpg
30KB, 727x716px
>>36441588
Thanks, I started to take medication (prozac) since I was 15. My parents told me that I used to be a happy kid, but for as long as I can remember, sadness as always been my primary emotion. At least I have you guys, /r9k/ helps me a lot. Talking about this kind of stuff with normies never helped me, but on this board, everyone understands me. Even with all the trap threads and shitposting, I wouldn't trade you guys for the world.
>>
>>36440734
At least you got to dream about sex. The concept is so foreign to me I almost never get to.

I have twice that I remember and the second time wasn't right at all. We stood next to each other and I put my dick between her legs while she was standing and somehow that is fucking.

OP is lucky in many ways. Congrats my friend :)
>>
>>36441725
But would you trade us for a man up pill that would fix your problem?
>>
>>36440734
Your dream self sounds like a nigger desu
>>
File: 1492361174066.jpg (101KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1492361174066.jpg
101KB, 1080x1440px
>>36441779
Not even for that, I want to overcome this shitty life by myself, I don't want to become a normie, I just want to stop being sad all the time. Problems are a part of life, if I can't solve them myself, I usually make a thread here and try to find a solution. Even if it sucks to wake up every morning and find out that I'm still alive, at least I'm me. I may just be a slightly autistic anxious and depressed loser, but I have you guys. Nothing is worth more than a shitty thread about waifu full of comments from neo nazi weaboos on 4chan in the whole world to me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.