[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>Anon, you dropped out of school and stayed home playing vidya

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (753KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
753KB, 750x1334px
>Anon, you dropped out of school and stayed home playing vidya all day doing nothing with your life. How can you blame me for not having a job and being a kissless, handholdless virgin?
How do you respond??
>>
Not politics.
sage
>>
File: allsmiles.jpg (20KB, 300x250px)
allsmiles.jpg
20KB, 300x250px
>>36440718
World wa 3 is about to happen, so no fucks given on this side
>>
Because you are a sand nigger.
>>
i dont blame anyone but myself.

Maybe my parents up to a certain point for not forcing me out the door and getting a job in high school but once you become aware of an issue and dont try to rectify it you stop being able to lean on it as an excuse.

I'm a fuck up because of me. I'll die a fuck up because of me.
>>
Not going to school, staying home and playing videogames has absolutely no correlation with kissing a woman, holding a woman's hand, and being a virgin.

Broke as fuck retards in prison have women that date them while they're in prison. Charles Manson is the epitome of a fuckup and has had women lusting after him all his life, fuck, he even had a harem of hot university educated white girls.

There is absolutely no logic or reason whatsoever when it comes to sex and relationships.

If you want sex, go to a fucking brothel like the 100$ all you can fuck brothel in germany. Once you bust your load you're not going to want to give a shit about women.

I've seen women do shit you wouldn't believe. Women in my family. Women who took 90% of a man's cash assets in divorce. Horrible shit.

STOP GIVING A FUCK ABOUT WHAT WOMEN THINK OF YOU.
>>
>>36440773
Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You are a fucking man. Stick your God damn chest out, lift your chin up, and howl at the fucking moon. Get fucking mean and let every failure condition you instead of beating you. Stop looking for advice in other people and find something that interest you and grab it by the pussy.
>>
get out of here. dirty old mare
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.