[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>haven't blown my load in days >big balls full of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

File: best dad.png (907KB, 731x632px) Image search: [Google]
best dad.png
907KB, 731x632px
>haven't blown my load in days
>big balls full of cum
>gf wants that load balls deep in her pussy
>can't because kids won't fucking sleep and are running around wrecking the place
>cockblocked by my kids yet again
>by the time they're asleep I'll be too tired to fuck gf
>the cycle repeats
Why. I just want 15 uninterrupted minutes to fuck my gf but it's impossible with small children to even get that.
>>
Well, you had children fampai
>>
Buy a fleshlight or something for you and a vibrator/dildo for her. >>>/adv/
>>
>>36440535
I could jack off but I want pussy, I need to fill her cunt every few days there's no way around that. Nice virgin walk btw
>>
drink an energy drink so you aren't too tired. The only one cockblocking you is your two digit IQ.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
Leave

Origanolo
>>
>>36441231
You try having a bunch of kids and you'll see how much good a meme drink does you, faggot
>>
>girlfriend
>kids
You mean your girlfriend's kids, right.
>>
I have no idea why anyone would have kids ever. You literally give up your life so you can take care of an annoying piece of shit for 18 years. Just why?
>>
File: alone in galaxy feels.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
alone in galaxy feels.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>>36442990
Because they're little parts of you, and they're fun, and they'll make your heart melt when you hear them tell you they love you and want you to read them a story, and you get to touch immortality by leaving something behind you after you're gone.

These things are not things the trannies and faggots here can comprehend, they live only to have their holes filled and to upgrade to the next fancy phone.
>>
>>36443034

dogs are much less hassle to take care of and are far far cuter.
>>
>>36443034
Yeah, but are your genes really worth passing on?
>>
>>36443034

there are other pursuits that can fulfill you just as much for much less stress
>>
>>36443034
Seems like a shit trade-off desu senpai. You give up the ability to go out anywhere at any time, hassle free vacations, the ability to buy whatever you want, day drinking, hobbies, sleep, sex, and a lot more, for warm feelings? Lmao no thanks
>>
> girlfriend
> kids

How does this happen? Either get married and have children or use protection and don't get married. If you're not willing to spend the rest of your life with someone why have children with them?
>>
File: Feel.png (35KB, 645x552px) Image search: [Google]
Feel.png
35KB, 645x552px
>>36443112
absolutely, I'm tall and strong

>>36443123
how would you know if you have not pursued all and compared them?

>>36443128
It's a difficult trade, I agree. Think of it like a long term investment.
>>
>>36443178
I appreciate your reply and respect your decision, it's just not for me. I hope your kids grow up to be Chads
>>
ITT: OP knocked up his gf accidentally and now is sour-graping a bunch of robots about kids to cope with the fact that his life is miserable and he never accomplished and never will accomplish his dreams
>>
File: unhappy pug hates THICC.jpg (40KB, 540x508px) Image search: [Google]
unhappy pug hates THICC.jpg
40KB, 540x508px
>>36443248
my dreams were to acquire a homely THICC gf and knock her up repeatedly, so joke's on you.
>>
I fuck a girl who has kids every weekend when their father is stuck with them. Who's the cuck in this scenario?
>>
>>36443267

weak aspirations to be quite honest

what kind of basic bitch's life goals consist solely of ejaculating?
>>
>>36443034
>tfw would like to have kids later in life
>doubt I'll find a woman who'll have kids with me, or rather, a GOOD woman to have kids with
>I'm not really "father material" or even "boyfriend material" myself to be honest
Just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>36443304
It's better than stay on NEETbux / Disability and shitpost on r9k until I'm 30, then kill myself, which is about half this board
>>
OP confirmed for beta provider hahaha
>>
>>36443848

>It's better than

it's honestly not. I'd rather die by my own hand at 30 than be a slave to woman + child
>>
>>36443915
but they're my own kids

>>36443946
each to their own I guess
>>
>>36440448
Learn to control your children faggot. You're the reason why each generation in the West is getting worse
>>
File: IMG_6255.jpg (26KB, 471x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6255.jpg
26KB, 471x471px
>>36442509
I kek'd at this comment for some reason
>>
>>36443178
>a long term investment
>spend 22 years or more of your time and most of the money you earn on someone who will likely end up hating you, not recognizing anything you've done for them until decades later, when they're fighting with their siblings and other relatives over who gets your stuff when you croak
sure, sounds like an excellent investment
>>
I think I'm just gonna donate sperm and be done with the passing on my genes thing.
>>
tell them to go out and play and do it on day time (weekend)
>>
File: normalsbegone.png (122KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
normalsbegone.png
122KB, 500x388px
>>36440448
just go the bathroom and rub one out you ginourmous faggaroni. also, >gf & kids
GTFO NORMAN
>>
File: 1481728455129.jpg (81KB, 800x412px) Image search: [Google]
1481728455129.jpg
81KB, 800x412px
>>36443034
>you get to touch immortality by leaving something behind you after you're gone.
I was closer to immortality when I left a koolaid stain on my last apartment's carpet
>>
File: yes tovarich.jpg (5KB, 183x236px) Image search: [Google]
yes tovarich.jpg
5KB, 183x236px
>>36443034
Good job anon, everyone here is too filled with lust to understand the power it feels to reproduce, and keep going. You have done your biological part in existence. The true meaning of life is to live, and reproduce.
>>
>>36440448
This is the result of being a normiefag, your only option is to fuck off this board and never return whiny bitch.
>>
>>36445929
but I've been here 7 years originaoo
>>
>>36445384
This guy has it right. You can be guaranteed most of the dissenters in this thread are said homos or trannies
>>
>>36440448
That's what you get for reproducing you dumb normie.
>>
>>36440448
Op is a retard
Coffee
Caffeine
Have more stamina
Discipline your kids
I was quiet as a child, fucking white people man
>>
>>36446979
fucking nigger, I bet you were a natty little niglet. Off my board
>>
>>36445384
damn youre retarded
>>
>>36440448
>>36440572
>>36443034

Keep filling up that pussy, anon, you were born for it :3

I really need my own pussy to fill. I have that drive too. Hopefully soon.
>>
File: boner (2).jpg (144KB, 519x573px) Image search: [Google]
boner (2).jpg
144KB, 519x573px
>>36447312
It's been 7 hours since I made this thread and imma finally fill that cunt up in about 20 minutes, thanks brah
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.