[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>One day tyou will make a girl so happy >Don't worry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 89808.png (67KB, 340x450px) Image search: [Google]
89808.png
67KB, 340x450px
>One day tyou will make a girl so happy
>Don't worry anon, there's always a girl out there for every lonely gentleman, such like you
>Anon, I'm sure you will find a girlfriend eventually and you two will be so content
>>
>>36439631
Im 21 and I got my gf four years ago. The first thing she said was the first line. Just told her that I didnt care and only wanted her and she apologized for being stupid and then we became a couple.
keep up the work, dude.
>>
>>36439631
Stop fooling yourself.
It's not their fault, it's yours
Turn that gun around at one who is truly at fault.
>>
>>36439631
Apparently people mean well, friend. unfortunately they most likely are not be able to understand what exactly the deal is. dont focus on the whole gf thing too much. getting your life on the rails is very rewarding. a gf is not really the end-goal you should go for. you can make it happen as you get along doing your own thing.
>>
>>36439631
>tfw you're so tired of waiting that you just become the girl
>>
>>36439666
>Im 21 and I got my gf four years ago
Didnt know that satan was a normalfag.
>>
What they really mean is:

>I'm sure a single mother would be happy to settle for you and maybe she'll let you fuck her once a year
>>
>>36439709
why satan? originally
>>
>>36439711
>marry used goods
>still don't get sex

damn, that sucks and makes me rage to be honest.
why so men actually do marry single mothers?
>>
>>36439759
I genuinely want an answer to this. Even at my most beta single moms were never more than a pump and dump. Now they aren't even that.
>>
>>36439759
>why so men actually do marry single mothers?
out of fear dying alone.
>>
>>36440009
But they overwhelmingly get divorced shortly after the woman has a good shot at lifetime alimony anyways so that's an incredibly shortsighted stupid reason.
>>
>>36440009
Almost quads has a point. The fear of dying alone forces men to risk their wellbeing, finances, and self just to get together with a single mother.
>>
>>36439740
>>36439666
The gets from that post are satanic, senpai.
>>
>>36439666
top kek some girl said the same thing to me after having a mile of dicks. also she was delusional on marriage and she believe she was going to get married after riding the cock carousel.
>>
>>36440230
Fuck. Would have been my second time getting quads this week too.
>>
>>36440205
>that's an incredibly shortsighted stupid reason
not really
they are desperate, so they hope this mom is an outlier
they usually arent though
>>
>>36440374
Hoping for an outlier is literally as shortsighted and stupid as betting it all on #11 at the roulette table.

Well not as stupid, the roulette table has better odds.
>>
File: 1482688298389-b.jpg (38KB, 363x463px) Image search: [Google]
1482688298389-b.jpg
38KB, 363x463px
>>36440269
Should have tried harder
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.