[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello wagie, I just want to share you my plans for today. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

File: neet mustard rice.png (79KB, 247x246px) Image search: [Google]
neet mustard rice.png
79KB, 247x246px
Hello wagie, I just want to share you my plans for today.

I'm masturbating right now while my mother prepares a copious breakfast for all my family.

Then I will probably go to the library to return some books and later I will either hit the gym or play videogames for the rest of the day, maybe I will have sex on the night with a girl I meet a few days ago, don't worry this time I'm not meeting with your girlfriend.

Do you know how much comfy am I right now?

Boy, you will experience some relax the next two days. Tomorrow and sunday will be your reward but eventually you will return to your slavery.

Weekend is close, within a few hour you will have two days of freedom wagecuck.

See ya later
As usual, another day another dollar.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36439421
This is exactly how we NEETgods live.
>>
>>36439461
Also we eat delicious tendies
>>
>>36439421
hmmm, intradasting

are you the same anon who always makes these anti-wagecuck threads? I want to know more about you.
>>
>>36439481
there are many neet posters, but you may recognize me as the one that tries to motivate the wagecucks to join the neetdom.

Other neet OPs just plain make fun of the wagies without trying to help them
>>
File: images-1.jpg (8KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
8KB, 189x267px
>>36439421
For some reason I read this as masturbate to my mother's corpse at first and I was thinking... No I definitely don't envy you on that one.
>>
File: images-5.jpg (9KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
9KB, 194x260px
>>36439516
Hard to imagine joint needom. I live in the sitx so coming to work provides the social butterfly in me a place to sit back and fuck around with the guys, laugh, joke, prank each other. Make plans for the weekend or see what each other are doing. It gets me out in the city giving me a reason to stop at Wal mart rather than make the drive out. Also in America Idk what neet is like. I don't think I'd make what I'm making now also the free Healthcare is nice. Like I have Healthcare with my job but then I have it with the state so I'm covered on all sides. So I don't pay a deductible and everything is cheaper so I don't worry about the state screwing me
>>
>>36439516
I'm a wagecuck and I have no interest in being neet. I'm sympathetic to the neet lifestyle, though, and I don't begrudge a lot of the autists who collect welfare or live off of their parents because joining the workforce when you're socially retarded must be hell.

I'm not saying that to be mean or antagonistic, I really believe it, and I don't mind my tax dollars being used to make life comfy for autistic people.
>>
>>36439516
When I went neet for 3 years following my discharge from the army I spent all my time wallowing in self pity and I don't miss it. I'd love the free time but I definitely need human contact or I start getting suicidal.
>>
>>36439421
Does your family get annoyed with you for not pulling your weight? Or is there some reason you can't work?
>>
>>36439421
>become neet
>hate family
>live in room, come out once a week to get more bottled water, food, and Pepsi
>start talking to myself
W-w what's going on guys?
>>
>>36439721
You've isolated yourself too long are you are beginning to forget how to be "normal".

Also what kind of talking, full blown conversations or just statements outloud
>>
>>36439760
Full blown conversations. Sometimes I sit down for hours and talk to myself. My family thinks I'm on Skype or something
>>
>become neet
>instantly feel a lot happier
Try it, cuckies
>>
File: pepe.png (70KB, 212x207px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
70KB, 212x207px
Its almost 12 in the morning here in Australia wagecucks. Get to sleep my sweet prinse some of you work Saturdays and let the tendie masters stalk the night.
>>
I'm working from home today. I sent some emails, now it's almost 10 and I'm listening to the radio on my phone. I'm getting paid for this all too. I think I'll keep paying stardew Valley with my laptop nearby just in case I have to answer an email. Then at 5 I'll close my laptop, drink beer, and spend the paycheck money that appeared in my inbox last night.
>>
>Join military as a technician
>Learn the basics of a trade
>Get paid to sit around doing fuck-all
It's like being a NEET but socially acceptable
>>
>>36439421
How's that horrible grating feeling of unfulfillment treating you?
>>
lmao neetlosers always make me laugh
>>
once you get a job working from home, the second half of your life begins.
>>
>>36439421
What will happen when your parents die?
>>
>>36439927
Do elaborate plz
>>
>>36440635
Not him but my uncle basically had the same job when he was enlisted and all he did was sit around in a warehouse and occasionally do drills or fix something, but mostly just shitting around
>>
>>36439421
Hello Neet cuck, let me tell you about the college student ways
Today I will do nothing
I will work the sunday
I will go out with my gf the monday
>>
File: 1484417545230.png (133KB, 714x998px) Image search: [Google]
1484417545230.png
133KB, 714x998px
>>36439421
All wagies should submit to our superior NEET cocks. Don't resist wagie, just let it happen. Let our giant NEET cocks pulverize your tight boi puccis. Let us fill you with our NEET cream.
>>
File: 1488397007524.gif (2MB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
1488397007524.gif
2MB, 322x322px
>>36439421
>hit the gym
FUCK OFF YOU GODDAMN NORMIE SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: pepe5.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
pepe5.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>36439421
>this time I'm not meeting with your girlfriend
nice fantasy, good for nothing
>>
plz don't let tsih thread die
>>
>>36439421
Posting this shit on 4chan is truly sad. Gonna screencap this so I can show it to people. gg
>>
>>36439421
>>36439461

you live with your mummy

i work 3 days a week as a wage cuck and have 4 days of freedom, which I spend doing whatever the fuck I want with the advantage of having my own domicile.

enjoy convincing girls you have to have sex at their place cuz your mum doesn't like it
>>
File: 1492492615388.jpg (80KB, 800x769px) Image search: [Google]
1492492615388.jpg
80KB, 800x769px
>>36439421
cant bang my girlfriend if i dont have one
>>
>>36439721
This is good anon, you are cultivating your powers, little by little, you will realise the true nature of being.
>>
>>36443185
>become neet
>live in room
>turn 30 years old
>dad kicks me out
>become homeless
>die
>>
>>36443451
>become homeless
>utilise your cultivated powers to manifest your needs
>be free of social stigma due to enlightened outlook
>never feel lonely due to years of training
>realise this was the true intended purpose of man
>live in peace forever
>>
File: 1492762005724.jpg (19KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
1492762005724.jpg
19KB, 418x405px
Tfw fapped and played vidya and now eating spring rolls

I will then watch some high quality primo kino and cam with qt's from eastern europe later on

Thank you based Alfather for not making me a wagecuck heh
>>
>>36439613
> pulling your weight

Let's not pretend that's possible.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.