[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >live in kansas my whole life >sleeping out my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1484378945521.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1484378945521.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
>be me
>live in kansas my whole life
>sleeping out my car and going to work every morning
>make new normiebook account and ask for a place to stay
>older sister of friend who doesn't even talk to me anymore reaches out to me
>drive to Houston, Texas all the way from Kansas in a night to stay with her
>its been a week and a half and I am already working a job
>she's a 28 hikki but has a job and is kindve fat, has 3 cats
>decide to fuck her because she will prolly let me stay longer
>cum on her last night finally and apologize profusely
>think she wants alone time and is already getting tired of me
>scared she will kick me out
>what do robots?
>>
>>36439250
on her or in her?
>>
>>36439281
On her. But I think I've came in her too. Like precum. But I came all over her leg. She thicc I suppose. I'm also super depressed and anxious.
>>
buy her a gift. make her happy.
>>
>>36439250
I don't get it. You've had jobs in 2 cities, but are incapable of finding a cheap ass apartment. Why? Do you have an expensive drug habit or something?
>>
>>36439315
Already bought her pocky. I don't get oaid till next Friday. I'm fucking scared. Its hot as hell down here. My a/c doesn't even work in my car.
>>36439321
Yes acruslly but I haven't been using drugs. Just drinking.
>>
>>36439312
Can we get some pics? I wanna know if you pity fucked some nasty hoe or if this bitch doesn't realize she has potential.
>>
>>36439365
She has potential. But it was still a pity fuck. I'm practally gay. and she knows it. No pics I'm not retarded
>>
upper deck her toilet and disappear over night
all she did was help you when you were desperate
>>
>>36439398
>I'm practically gay
What kind of gay? Like "fuck me in my cute lil boipussy!" Gay? Or "Bend that ass over my motorcycle, I'm going in dry!" Gay?
>>
>>36439541
More like, I have sex with women and then tell them gay. Sort of gay. So prolly not gay at all just sort of retarded.
>>
File: IMG_2938.jpg (112KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2938.jpg
112KB, 640x640px
>>36439572
So you don't want a piece of my penis in you?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.