[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boss asks me to help him build something >have no idea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>boss asks me to help him build something
>have no idea what I'm doing, "instructions" are just a picture of the finished object
>get one part of it done
>"hey anon why don't you come back after work to finish it?"
>o-okay
Should I go, /r9k/? I don't wanna sit around like an idiot some more but if I don't do it he'll be pissed
>>
are you your bosses slave or something? why are you doing his chores after work?
>>
>>36439208
>something
post the picture silly
atlest tell us what it is
>>
>oh cool I'm getting overtime right
>oh no? Looks like you'll have to figure it out yourself retard
>>
No one's perfect, you should have told him you weren't quite getting it and maybe he could have assisted you or provided some sort of guidance like a boss is supposed to do.

Now he's just gonna think you're being lazy or slow
>>
>>36439277
dued nece dubs
>>
No, do not go back. You helped him out but couldn't finish it, so now it's his problem. You're not his slave
>>
>>36439208
What is it with you people and your fear of authority. Have some fucking self respect.
>>
You say: "How much ya payin' me, chief?"

Who does he think he is, asking you to do his shit for him unpaid just because he has the power to fire you? Fuck him.
>>
>>36439208
succ his pepe
>>
>>36439342
>>36439262
Both of these. If you are getting paid for it then sure why not? You're here, so obviously no after-work plans. If your not getting paid tell your boss that you don't work for free.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
OP needs to show his boss the power of the reverse cuck kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.