[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Play sum tf2 with friends >This random dude shows up in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1425895479389.jpg (13KB, 171x171px) Image search: [Google]
1425895479389.jpg
13KB, 171x171px
>Play sum tf2 with friends
>This random dude shows up in matchmaking and seems depressed as shit and makes a lot of suicide jokes
>And i mean a lot
>Yeah i know they are a normie meme now, but a fucking lot
>Barely even play the game, just talk shit about his life, and only that because he doesn't have a job or anything else
>I get uncofortable reading all this
>Check his profile, not anime profile pic neither friend collector or other redflags
>Add him
>Accept me and we talk sometimes
>Everytime it's me contacting him
>Wasn't supposed that depressed people seek out confidence with people to not feel lonely ?
>Then i start an experiment
>I stop contacting him for 1 day
>then 3 days
>then 1 week
>then 1 month
>then 6 months
>then i decided to delete it, i talked much with him for like 4 months about life, anime and things but to me seems like he doesn't care enough even to contact me for 6 months
>1 week later
>friend request
>it's him
>"Why did you delete me"
>"Well we didn't talk much anymore and i wanted to make my friendlist clean"
>"Why you didn't contact me then"
>"Because was always me to contact, why didn't you just contact me even ONCE ?"
>"Because i'm depressed"

I know i know, i should have expect this. But are """"""""DEPRESSED"""""""" people this much selfish ? I mean, what's the point of that, spouting of you being depressed all the fucking day to strangers who adds you and then never say something or start a discussion ?

>b-but anon i'm insecure

Yeah whatever, i would understand irl where you actualy talk face to face to people, but behind a fucking monitor ? Come on.

And this was the last time i didn't stopped to help people online.

Now, after i shared my story, you can start to call me names and laugh at me. I realy deserved it, because after reading what i wrote, i feeld so stupid.
>>
File: 211965_v1.jpg (98KB, 400x496px) Image search: [Google]
211965_v1.jpg
98KB, 400x496px
If it was me, I would have just thought that you were getting sick of me when you would stop contacting me, and so I wouldn't contact you just for fear of bothering you and making it awkward.

However, him playing the "depression" card is fucking gay and very selfish, as you said. Weak excuse.
>>
>>36439014
>are """"""""DEPRESSED"""""""" people this much selfish ?
they're selfish enough to make up a disease for attention so yeah they really are that selfish
>>
>>36439105
Okay but even if you get used so much that someone contacts you, if he literaly stop after 4months you don't even ask if you sayd something wrong ?
>>
>>36439014
congrats op, you've figured out that 90% of the problem for people on this board is insecurity mixed with narcissism
>>
Op gibe steam id wanna play tf2.
>>
>>36439142
Honestly, I've done this many times myself, where after a conversation ended I was never messaged by them again, and I assumed that I just bored the other person so much that I just felt embarrassed and thought it would be pointless to try messaging them again.

Again, though, the guy you're talking about sounds pretty bad if he's saying that he's the designated sadsack and that you're obligated to always be the one to initiate conversation.
>>
>>36439196
gibe your faget

>>36439199
>I just bored the other person so much that I just felt embarrassed and thought it would be pointless to try messaging them again.

True friendships last longer because are based on respecting the other side.
If you just have a problem with me, and don't talk about that, it eventualy gonna blow

>but op you didn't

Yeah true, but wasn't about something he done, but something he didn't. If IN FUCKING 6 MONTHS he would contact me sayng "Hey pal long time we don't talk, something happened?" I would say "yeah i pretty much hate the fact that in 4 months you never contacted me but was me to start the discussion" but not even that!
>>
>>36439260
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198309305655/

Tf2 later nigger.
>>
>>36439345
>http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198309305655/

>Lime
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.